Will I get a stimulus check? I am 24, my parents claimed me as a dependent in 2018 and they got their checks this morning. I filed as independent for 2019.

Yes, you should get a stimulus payment. You can check the status of your stimulus payment. Click on Get My Payment. 

• Due to high demand, you may have to wait longer than usual to access this site.

Check on the status of your Economic Impact Payment:

This application will give you information about:

• Your payment status
  • Your payment type
  • Whether we need more information from you, including bank account information.

Thanks, does this answer change if my parents haven't filed for 2019 yet?

No, the answer remains the same.