turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Why is the old information still showing on my printout after I fixed the rejection & was accepted?

I corrected my dependent's name and resubmitted my return but the printout still shows the incorrect spelling. What should I do?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Why is the old information still showing on my printout after I fixed the rejection & was accepted?

If you use Print Center to print, it will give you an up to date version of your return. Steps to do this can be found below. 

**If your return is still active and you are inside the return, you can click on Tax Tools on the left, and then Print Center.

**If your return thinks you have already printed and filed, these are directions to Print Center.

• Click Tax Home to the left
  • Scroll down to Your tax returns & documents and click Show
  • Select Add a State to get back in return (not adding one, just a way to get inside return)
  • In the left hand-menu, select Tax Tools.
  • Select Print Center.
  • Then choose Print, save or preview this year’s return.
  • Now check the 2017 federal returns (or 2017 state returns) box and choose which forms to print out or all worksheets.
  • Select View or print forms, then go ahead and print.

NOTE: If you correct something after a reject or amend the return, it works better to print from Print Center. 

Manage cookies