turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Whey haven't I gotten my stimulus payment yet? I put my DD info on my taxes through TT. Now I'm hearing there is a glitch between the IRS and TT.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies
ReginaM
Expert Alumni

Whey haven't I gotten my stimulus payment yet? I put my DD info on my taxes through TT. Now I'm hearing there is a glitch between the IRS and TT.

No, there is no problem with you being able to get your Stimulus Payment put on to your TurboTax Debit Card.  If you have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, there is nothing more you need to do. You will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit. You can sign in to your account to check your balance here:   TurboTax Debit Card Login  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I don't have a turbo tax debit card

Check the IRS website and update your bank information if necessary. 

AGI is line 7 on your 2018 return and line 8B on your 2019 return.  Refund is line 21a of the 2019 tax return. and line 20a for 2018

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

Thanks but the IRS system keeps saying "not available" and then locks me out. Just a huge mess, when this is needed so badly right now

Thank you. I qualify, file taxes (always through TurboTax) and included my DD info. I'm guessing it just hasn't been processed yet. Ironically, my husband filed taxes a week after I did through a different online system and got his check last week. I still think there is an issue with TurboTax and IRS.

@chasingstar999 - there is definately an issue with TT if you had your fees subtracted from your refund or did the loan advance.  it's a long story. 

best to keep checking every few days at the IRS updates that website daily.

if you end up with a paper stimulus checks, they are going out in "income order"

week of April 24 - incomes under $10k

week of May 1 - incomes under $20k

etc

so you set expectation on when you should be receiving the stimulus. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies