turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Where's My Refund Ststus Change Issue!

Well this tax year is super fun! Filed 1/12, accepted 1/14. WMR has been showing the same thing with my husbands SS#: Cannot provide info, tax topic 152 if you have questions call and have this page ready.. yada yada yada

but under my SS# it has had one bar for the last 2 weeks, as of this morning the bars are gone and it says;

Your tax return is being process.

a refund date will be provided when available.

Please read the following information related to your tax situation:

Tax topic 152, refund information

I have tried calling and the IRS rep was ZERO help, also tried getting transcripts but that didn't work either.

Anyone else have this happen? If so how long before some bars came back?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

14 Replies

WMR  went from one bar for weeks to no bars and a error message yesterday, to this morning having 2 bars and saying approved with a DDD of 2/13. I have been seeing people with DDD and their deposits not showing up on that day so I guess we will see! At least there is some movement at this point.

You mentioned it said tax topic 152, do you have EITC? Just curious cause that’s hopeful if you do have EITC and a DDD of 2/13! Happy for you that you have a DDD

No EIC or ACTC that's what's been so frustrating about all this! Simple return and never have we had issues like this before.

@mommabear234 I have the same DD date of 2/13/19. I'm hoping we get it that day. I can't believe that people are posting about DD dates and not getting their refund. In all the years I've been filing I've always received the money in my bank on the date that WMR gives. The only time I had a problem and had to wait a week or more was when I had my fees taken from my refund. I will never do that again.

We have never had issues with refunds not showing up when the IRS says, sometimes they even show earlier. We have used the TT fee deduction in the past too and never had a delay or issues... Knock on wood, but this year has been such a mess and waiting game I am not so sure that it will arrive by Wed like the WMR states.

I haven't read anywhere about the IRS having trouble issuing refunds on the dates given to people. Is that part of the IRS backlogged also.
GOTABBYGO
Returning Member

Remember...The sooner you get it, the sooner you'll spend it. So, just be patient and remember: Good Things Happen To He/She Who Waits.

Travgrimm1991
Returning Member

Yes exact same thing happening to me. Everyone around me is receiving there’s where’s mine?
Hopedyork

Any updates ?? This same thing is happening to me & the IRS just keeps placing me on hold and telling me to call back the next business day. I assumed it could have been an audit and called Turbo tax audit department only to find out the number listed is disconnected and thennn when I called their 1800 # I was told to try agin as the hold time was greater than 1 hr. Craziness !!

I cannot open my turbo tax file to correct the error that the rejection email referenced. Where is my file?

Mine never showed a bar it says

It has been 12 weeks tomorrow. We have never had any trouble. Filed simple tax and to be direct deposit. Its always shows "Received" and to wait 8-12 weeks. Can anyone tell me why it is taking so long?

benz320

Comp;eted  taxes 1-29-21...conf #  TTWCB190037418. please advise when my info goes to IRS

Thank you

CHARLES POSEY

[email address removed]

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

@benz320

Turbo Tax will not have a status on your refund. If the IRS website says processing, this means they are working on it. Please use this link to track your refund from the IRS.

Where's my refund

This Turbo Tax FAQ will show you how to check your e-file status. You will also receive an email advising you of the return being accepted or rejected. If you opted in for text messages, you will receive that also. 

How do I check my e-file status?

E-file Status

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies