turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Where's my refund issue

I filed on 28th 2019 and have a DDD for 2/6  I have no dependents as my children are grown but did itemize saids give until the 11th .

Where's my refund issue

Tax info will come up under primary my husband listed first I have as well tried in the past under my SS 

Where's my refund issue

Filed 1/28/19 accept same day checked 2/1 nothing checked 2/2/19 second bar DDD of 2/6 saids to give until 11th  we did itemize no child tax credits for us my girls are grown . GOOD luck I did read in many places IRS is backlogged and has to clear those also returns are pulled and check randomly not my date by my understanding 

Where's my refund issue

I have the same status still with error code 9001. But i also claim childern on my taxes so I'm thinking to try to wait out for the child tax credit Feb 15th date. I'm not sure if this why my status on wheres my refund hasnt changed but it's my wildest guess. With the shutdown and all the new laws in the tax refund acts this year, it doesn't surprize me everything will be delayed or messed up in some way. Wish everyone luck.

Where's my refund issue

did you ever get this resolved?  if so what happened?  This happened to me today.  All this week I showed one bar and now its showing my return was never filed.  I put everything in correct.

Where's my refund issue

Looking for my state cant find it turbo tax hard find any thing

Where's my refund issue

@txgirl has yours changed? The same thing is happening to me. It’s stating that my information may be entered incorrectly but that’s not the case. I was accepted by IRS according to TurboTax on 1-22-19. Although IRS didn’t start until the 28th I would still think they would have my enough? If I go by the dates they start accepting my 21 days aren’t up until 2-18-19, but I thought it would at least show something. I claimed EIC let me know if your status changed?

Where's my refund issue

My status changed to "being processed" yesterday. But no did or bars. If you go on where my refund 2019 facebook page. Alot of people have gotten there ddd. It seems alot of the tt users have not. Hope that helps.

Where's my refund issue

My tax return was accepted 01/25/19 and I just received a verification letter, 27 days after it was accepted. After verification process accepted online, it said it will be 9 weeks before the funds will be deposited in my account.
Has anybody else shared the same experience. This is unacceptable, but what am I going to do about it 😫

Where's my refund issue

Ok I filed on the 30th and still nothing yes I got that message too and the next day it was changed to what it says on the irs.gov app or the actual website www.irs.gov.com
But Jackson Huwit got theirs today whoever filed with them,one of my friends did that’s hos I know but what I wanna know is WHY EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS A DATE OF WHEN THEIRS SHOULD BE ARRIVING,and I know up to 21 days after well it’s been 23 days to be exact lol and still nothing has changed!
This is my first time going through turbo tax! CAN U OR ANYONE THATS FILED BEFORE IF HAD ANY PROBLEMS AND SINCE ONLINE WHAT DO YOU DO! I usually use H&R bl. But because I worked only 3/4 mo this yr because of maternity leave I figured why get charged over 100$ to do my taxes so I got charged 80$ when it says free but I knew a fee of 39.99$ but they went to 79.99$ for a return with not much deductions etc and I had insurance ALL YEAR SOOOOO WHEN WILL WE GET OURS!? I know no one has for sure date on turbo tax idkkk plz help I just wanna know oh and my bf filed the 16th wth h&r & hasn’t got his either but yet I’ve seen ppl have charts up of dates and amounts and all this stuff saying the dates but yet her friends also used turbo tax on the 28th n the other on 29th & they Haven’t receive theirs either so JW if anyone knows if I’m looking wrong I’m a first time user!
But I know the website IRS.gov updates it but still says same this The IRS accepted return same day within mins as I’m sure same with everyone just I can’t even talk to ppl on here so idk wth to do besides when it hits my bank it hits 🤷‍♀️ I also chose Direct Deposit that’s supposed to b faster lmk if anyone knows! Tia

Where's my refund issue

Hi Tia,
I feel all if what you are going through. I filed and they received my taxes 1/16/2019...and still nothing. I am single with a child. I understand that those that have EITC credit could not receive til after 2/15, but all my status is saying is that it is being processed with no updates as if yet. First I had the topic 152 which is normal then it changed to its being processed with no date. It's been more than a month for me as well.

Where's my refund issue

My status changed to the same thing. No dates, no bars. My tax return was received 1/16

Where's my refund issue

I fewl like it juat tt filers.... I am a member of some of the where my refund groups and every where I'm seeing turbo tax filers not being updated or even getting past the being processed screen no matter when they filed. I filed 1/14/19 And approved the next day got the path message and then 2/16/19 went to being processed havent had anything change since. I dont see how this if far to any of us that filed with tt. I see every where others getting there dd. Or even dates and I got no error messages or codes or anything. It's so frustrating.
moneymark78
Returning Member

Where's my refund issue

I'm getting the same thing

Where's my refund issue

Mine never updated from approved but I did get my dd and my deposit
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies