turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

camatuse

When I download my 2018 Tax Return I get a file that says, "File by Mail Instructions for your 2019 Florida Tax Return." Where do I get an actual copy?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

When I download my 2018 Tax Return I get a file that says, "File by Mail Instructions for your 2019 Florida Tax Return." Where do I get an actual copy?

Florida does not levy an individual income tax so there is nothing you need to mail to the state. 

The Florida return is for owners of Florida-located businesses and rental real estate. If this does not apply to your tax situation, choose Skip State in the State Taxes section.

If you proceeded past the warning screens and have not paid for the return, you can delete it.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301384

If you were actually charged for the return, contact Customer Support.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

camatuse

I am trying to download my 1040 for my Federal Tax Return not my 2019 Florida Tax Return so I am unsure why this is even popping up. Is there a way to download my 1040?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies