Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Whats the HOLD UP???

I know right! I filed mine middle of April. I did get my stimulus... But still waiting on my tax return!Sux!

Whats the HOLD UP???

The nerve of this individule on here with Turbo Tax to just say 

Sorry you signed a 3rd party contract and follow the e mail instructions 

That sounds very compationate and understanding 

Good job

Whats the HOLD UP???

What the # you called? My 60 day review been up. I filed on Feb. 4th. Its about to be June next week! 

It still shows "being processed"

Whats the HOLD UP???

Turbo Tax please don't take out the payment from my debit card. The money that gets deposited on that card is only my ssi check. We have not recieved our taxes yet at all. I have tried to contact you but I can't call. Can't talk. Leave my money alone until we get our taxes. Thanks

cosmicdomm
Returning Member

Whats the HOLD UP???

Filed Jan 30th and no federal refund.  States still processing!!!  IRS on furlough due to Covid. I am sure its a glitch where a button needs to be pushed but I have no job, no unemployment yet or my refund.  I need help getting to a live person and not a automated line that hangs up on me.

Please Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!

cosmicdomm
Returning Member

Whats the HOLD UP???

what was the number you called to talk to someone.  PLease post

Whats the HOLD UP???

Same. I filed 2/5/2020 and it was accepted 2/6/2020. Nothing still. Still shows it is being processed on the irs site. What's even more irritating, my ex and I claim our daughter every other year. I got my stimulus check and the IRS went off of my 2018, but went off of his 2019 returns. So neither of us got the child credit. UGH! 

Pear
Level 2

Whats the HOLD UP???

do not resubmit it or it will cause more delay

Whats the HOLD UP???

Thats some bull****. This is fu***d up.

Whats the HOLD UP???

@cosmicdomm wrote:

Filed Jan 30th and no federal refund.  States still processing!!!  IRS on furlough due to Covid. I am sure its a glitch where a button needs to be pushed but I have no job, no unemployment yet or my refund.  I need help getting to a live person and not a automated line that hangs up on me.

Please Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!

See this IRS website for Taxpayer Advocate in your area and a toll free number - http://www.irs.gov/Advocate/Local-Taxpayer-Advocate

Whats the HOLD UP???

I filed tax on April 13 and do not receive tax return back...!

Jarboe1005
Returning Member

Whats the HOLD UP???

I to am waiting on my refund and stimulus check, I filed april 2 and it was accepted  by the irs on april 2 was being processed and still is they got my bank info why can't they send me my stimulus  at least. What are we to do 

Whats the HOLD UP???

So is the hold up on turbotax end? I too am in the same boat. This is my first time using turbotax and am too finding this frustrating 

Whats the HOLD UP???

TurboTax gets no information about the status of your refund.
In normal times, the IRS says that most filers get their refunds within 21 days from the time their tax return is accepted. Some refunds take longer.
Many returns are taking longer now since the IRS did not process returns for a while and there is now a big backlog of unprocessed returns. The IRS is currently not processing any mailed returns. 

If you efiled your return, have you confirmed that the return was submitted and accepted by the IRS?
https://shop.turbotax.intuit.com/efile/efile_status_lookup.jsp

If accepted, what does the IRS tracking web site say about the status of your refund?
https://www.irs.gov/refunds

Here is an IRS Q&A with information about refunds:
https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions

Whats the HOLD UP???

The IRS website says my refund is still in process same status since the end of February 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies