turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Whats the HOLD UP???

@Juditha04 wrote:

I did not received any email from IRS confirming they received my taxes. My concern is if Turbo Tax had a problem sent them. If the status says is processing, Does that mean or confirm they received them?

Processing indicate the tax return has been received.

After the tax return has been Accepted by the IRS (meaning only that they received the return) it will be in the Processing mode until the tax refund has been Approved and then an Issue Date will be available on the IRS website.
See this IRS website for federal tax refund FAQ's - https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions

Whats the HOLD UP???

Your not alone my friend. Sadly I haven't received a dime yet including my stimulas money. I regret filing through TurboTax and bet your ass it's the last time. First it was free and then that changed once I was done. I told them to take it from my refund. Now there saying that there going to hit up my acct June? For there money. Good luck with that 👍. I had to borrow money for food today. I was giving a April 15 date to receive my refund. Nope!! They run you around in circles and circles. Call the IRS when the know **bleep** well there's no live asst. at the IRS. Something we are paying for without receiving anything out of it. So I am eager to know why I was charged. What services do they offer. I filed my taxes and they did??? I wonder if it states any where once we process your taxes it's out of our hands. If I thought something like this could be for real I would of gone the traditional way. TurboTax charged me 100 plus Dollars for what services. Because I have googled and googled and it's been nothing but a **bleep**ing nightmare. I had excusted my unemployment benefits because I was sick. That program kicked in today and I called. I'm still showing a big fat ZERO 😑. This is insanely 😲. I live alone and I have to suffer and stres because of this virus situation 🙏 that is just not okay. None of this is okay. But it's TurboTax who holds the Trump card and there careless cons. I'm so fed up I'm about to give the **bleep** up. People all around me are living great. But not me I'm going down fast and I can't believe this is how they roll. I'm thinking about calling the better business bureau because I was charged for??? To be thrown around like a idiot. I receive a email saying that there taking my fee out of my account on June?? Good luck you moron's. Ugu!! I have never seen anything like this in my life. There **bleep**ed up and It's not hurting them a bit. Matter of fact there going to help themselves to my account. Show a little customer service **bleep** and good luck with my account. I want answers and I want my stimulas money. OMG!!

Whats the HOLD UP???

Good question, it seems nobody knows nothing. But I tell you there's a lot of pissed off right now! Something's going happen

Whats the HOLD UP???

I'm about to find TurboTax and they don't want a piece of this **bleep**. I earn my **bleep**ing money and I didn't bring this messed up cootie situation to our world!! But I'm so sick of being ran around and around just to look like a **bleep**. Call IRS. Please. . You stupid **bleep**ers know there not taking calls!!  But bet your ass we are paying for it!! I'm not a stupid girl and I would like to know what they are charging me for. What is the services you **bleep** sticks!! The customer consumer line is probably working. Everything else is except for the IRS ( at tax time ) and TurboTax. I will contact the governor. He's not bad! I don't have no man under my sheets paying my way. My husband committed suicide. So where's my stimulas money you **bleep** sticks?? They have my mind racing. Big mistake!!!! I'm a good person and to be treated like **bleep** isn't a game I play. Beat the dog long enough and your ass will get bit.. Can't blame the dog...I thought I was the only idiot. I'm happy to see I'm not because I would look stupid if I was. Not that I'm impressed that anyone has to go through this 🙏. bull**bleep** but at least I know I'm not **bleep**ing crazy 😳. I was like OMG this mother **bleep**ers need a ride awaking. What gets me is the stimulas money. Who do they think they are. It has absolutely nothing to do with taxes or there dumb *bleep*. I believe that i can find someone out there who cares about our stimulas money. Trust and believe in. Good luck 👍 friends. Be safe out there. COOTIES!! Blows my **bleep**ing mind. I ride and all events are cancelled. Wtf is up with this 🙏 generation?? No common sense that's what's up. PEACE!!

DP152

Whats the HOLD UP???

They are processing returns.  Seems there is misinformation everywhere.  My wife and I file married filing separately- I filed on May 2nd and it says still being processed and are filed Nat 11th and got her return aBout 5 days later to our joint bank account where we both selected direct deposit so they definitely are processing returns.  She also got her stimulus check the first week and the status on mine still says we either do not have enough information or are determining your eligibility.  I am absolutely eligible and they have my returns from 2019 and 2020 with the same direct deposit account we have had for 10+ years. Of course I claimed our child so that bigger payment is lost out there too. Beyond frustrating that there is no one to answer questions and we hang in limbo. 

Whats the HOLD UP???

Your not alone filed valentines day recieve letter on March 8th forgot to submit form for insurance and still nothing. I already recieve stimulus but where my federal? 

Whats the HOLD UP???

im in the same boat. Mine was accepted January 27th. 21 days later i called to see what was going on and was told i had to redo my 8862 for. (I think its been so long) because of .edical insurance. I did it and called a few weeks later and the response i got was now it will take 8 weeks for my refund to come in. Now its almost June ive tried calling and the answer i get is that they are closed. If there closed how did we get our stimulus payment. All i want is my money or to talk to someone to explain why i havent recieved my money. UGGGHHH!!!! FML

Canterjudy
Returning Member

Whats the HOLD UP???

Mine too, my landlord is ready to throw me out! I can't blame him we have been hear 4 years, and the best news ever ima a waitriess Ima sure it's going to be along time for me to make decent tips, ima also waiting for my unemployment,  the real shame is taxes used to be for fun vacations  now I have to pay bills, good luck to you, oh we are alive!

Canterjudy
Returning Member

Whats the HOLD UP???

Mine keep saying  no information available? 

Hayls26

Whats the HOLD UP???

My taxes were accepted February 18th, I check everyday still says being processed. Haven’t received a stimulus check either. I’m beyond frustrated.. this is BS

AR92690

Whats the HOLD UP???

I am experiencing the same thing! I just got laid off, $30 in my bank and now they have the audacity to bill me for doing absolutely nothing!

mimimumu

Whats the HOLD UP???

Rifle my taxes with turbo taxe 04/29/2020

told me my refund would come by 05/20/2020

its 05/24/2020

no update, to deposit no nothing at all. Me and my child age (4) are starving. I need my money ASAP.

Whats the HOLD UP???

I filed Feb 28th accelerated March 1st now End of May still no refund and. Now TURBO TAX has debited my account $80,00 I bet when my check finally processed watch TURBO TAX take another $80.00 off my refund as well can't wait to see that happen 

I guess we have to wait for our refund due to pandemic but TURBO TAX is unwilling to do the same 

I called to have my payment date pushed back from 1st of May turbo tax took it out anyway on the 15th it's not good business 

I will not be using turbo tax again my final year with messing around with a company who only wants there money while everyone else waits 

Bbg5640
Returning Member

Whats the HOLD UP???

Same thing is happening to me...I feel like they they don't care as long as they get their money cuz they can send my bills for the process of taking it the money to file but they dang sure cant do the process... 

Chrstii1
Returning Member

Whats the HOLD UP???

I filed my tax returns two months ago and still no refund yet! I called up the virginia state customer service line and they were very helpful. It's being processed. I don't know about my federal refunds why it's taking so long. I was suppose to receive it on March 31st and it never came through my bank account! I'm also suppose to be getting a stimulus check and that never came through. I didn't file in 2018 but I filed in 2019. I've tried calling the ins and all I get is their automated service line.

Manage cookies