turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

coreybigdaddy
Returning Member

What if I haven’t got my stimulus but, the IRS said deposited on 4th and the account info on get my payment was correct. Would TurboTax still have my payment ?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
BillM223
Expert Alumni

What if I haven’t got my stimulus but, the IRS said deposited on 4th and the account info on get my payment was correct. Would TurboTax still have my payment ?

TurboTax does not receive refunds or stimulus payments. If, however, you pay for your tax services from your refund, then the refund is sent to a third party bank before the fees are removed and the balance sent to your own checking or savings account.

Since this is a public forum, we do not have access to your tax information or your bank information at the third party bank.

Please note the following:

“The IRS recently began issuing a second round of stimulus payments to those eligible. Unfortunately, because of an IRS error, millions of payments were sent to the wrong accounts and some may not have received their stimulus payment.  

We are happy to share that stimulus payments will begin to be deposited on January 8th for millions of our customers affected by the IRS error. We expect most of these payments to be available that day, but banks could take a few business days to process. Payment will be deposited into the same bank account that customers received their 2019 tax refund.

Customers receiving a stimulus payment will receive an email from TurboTax letting them know their stimulus payment is on the way. We have been working tirelessly with the Treasury and IRS to get stimulus payments to our customers. We know how important these funds are for so many Americans and we regret that an IRS error caused a delay."

Most taxpayers should not have to do anything.

Please see the Turbo blog post "Why haven't I received my second stimulus check" for more information.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
coreybigdaddy
Returning Member

Treasury said bank sent back my check, but bank doesn’t have any record of that. Would filing through TurboTax possibly be the reason I haven’t got mine yet ? How to figure that out?

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

This link provides the most up to date information available from the IRS:  IRS Update

If you have a Turbo Card, this link will be helpful to you:  Turbo Card

This link will tell you more about the Recovery Rebate Credit:  Recovery Rebate Credit.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies