turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Green dot

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Thank you, do you have a phone number to Green Dot by chance? I'll try to log it up. But figured if someone has a customer service number, make be quicker. Thanks again.

It's officially been a month since filed, no refund yet.

Filed and accepted 1/28 got paper check today!
Zette

Lucky..
I filed on 01/28 and it was accepted on 01/28 and WMR says "we are still processing your refund"
They send me a letter February something. That says we are sending you this letter to let you know it will take another 60 days, you dont have to do anything extra we know how important your refund ia to you, if you haven't heard from us or received your check after those 60 days give us a call. Its may 16th and i still have not heard crap. Ill have to call the tomorrow because its day 61, and WMR says the same **bleep** thing it has said since January!! Uhhg im gonna have a breakdown!

Omgness I really and honestly though evryone had alrdy gotten their money and was waiting til nxt yr sorry I received mines 2/27/19 and yes I did file on 1/28 do you owe any loans bcoz sometimes tht cause delays to well I really hope you hear somethg soon... Goodluck.
Zette

Nope, me and everyone who worked at a common company figured it out. The cfo nver sent money to irs but she sure was taking it all out. So we thing she was money laundering and is being investigated.

Wow... I'm sorry to hear tht I don't go to anyone thts why many many years ago to up classes and learn to do my own taxes I can't stand ppl taking advantage of hard working folks now you!! Gotta go thur all this red tape to calim yours like I had said before file 1/28 got my return back 2/27 tubotax form hope you hear somethg soon it sad you hve to fight to get your own money tht you worked Hard for
Again goodluck...

• Intuit Turbo Visa card
DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

@JamesBigG  Do you have a specific question or can you provide more detail about the exact issue you are experiencing?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Lol
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies