What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Hopefully we have better news by morning

Im praying we all have something in morning. I need it for a few things. A car bein one of them.

Amen I'm waiting for a car myself!

Yep green dot is lagging its ass off. Why advertise "2 days faster when they can't even hit one day faster"

TT is too! I can't even login to the santa Barbara bank site it tells me account not found go figure but on wmr I have a ddd of today and says to call if I don't have it by 3/4

Did you file joint, try the other ssn if so. My ssn is the primary. My husband's dose not show up. It's only under my name

Nope not joint

Head

I filed mine on Feb.4th It was accepted on Feb.5th & I claimed 1 child under the EICT. I had mine direct deposited into my account & received it today on Feb.26th. Its been saying it should be in my account BY Feb.27th. It stayed on 1bar(accepted)since Feb.5th & on Feb.23rd it moved to the 2nd bar. But today,even tho I received my refund already,it still hasent moved to the 3rd bar(refund sent)...So it could be in ur accounts & not showing sent yet.

I filed on 2/14/19 and received my taxes on 2/27/19. I filed EIC and I owed and got it back pretty fast. You can check TPGs website on tax status if you chose direct deposit for your payment https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/ 

My tax return was accepted on 02/03/19, it didn't being processing until 02/21. When can I expect my refund?

Go to this site https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com and choose step 2 to see if you have a deposit date.

Filed 2/09
Accepted 2/09
Processing as of 2/17
Ddd of 2/27
Still no deposit...anyone else?

Same here.

Can something tell me what card turbo tax gives you for your refund. My niece hasn't gotten her card, but her money is on the card already. If there is a number to call please post it in text form. Thank you