turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Cortez
Returning Member

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Amen I'm waiting for a car myself!

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Yep green dot is lagging its ass off. Why advertise "2 days faster when they can't even hit one day faster"
Cortez
Returning Member

TT is too! I can't even login to the santa Barbara bank site it tells me account not found go figure but on wmr I have a ddd of today and says to call if I don't have it by 3/4

Did you file joint, try the other ssn if so. My ssn is the primary. My husband's dose not show up. It's only under my name
Cortez
Returning Member

Nope not joint
Cortez
Returning Member

Head
Amylc82
Returning Member

I filed mine on Feb.4th It was accepted on Feb.5th & I claimed 1 child under the EICT. I had mine direct deposited into my account & received it today on Feb.26th. Its been saying it should be in my account BY Feb.27th. It stayed on 1bar(accepted)since Feb.5th & on Feb.23rd it moved to the 2nd bar. But today,even tho I received my refund already,it still hasent moved to the 3rd bar(refund sent)...So it could be in ur accounts & not showing sent yet.
Tanisha
Returning Member

I filed on 2/14/19 and received my taxes on 2/27/19. I filed EIC and I owed and got it back pretty fast. You can check TPGs website on tax status if you chose direct deposit for your payment https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/ 

My tax return was accepted on 02/03/19, it didn't being processing until 02/21. When can I expect my refund?
Tanisha
Returning Member

Go to this site https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com and choose step 2 to see if you have a deposit date.
Kira
Level 1

Filed 2/09
Accepted 2/09
Processing as of 2/17
Ddd of 2/27
Still no deposit...anyone else?

Same here.

Can something tell me what card turbo tax gives you for your refund. My niece hasn't gotten her card, but her money is on the card already. If there is a number to call please post it in text form. Thank you

It’s my understanding that all those with DD of 27th are not getting there money under the 3rd or 4th because of the back flow of returns

I haven't gotten a estimated date of a deposit at all which sucks because I filed in the beginning of February and it's almost been a full month now.
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies