Re: What day did you file and have you received yo... - Page 65

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

When was ur ddd and did u have to go through sbtpg

No stbg, updated Saturday with everyone else to 2/27

Hey Y’all 😌 Refund Hit My Account At 11:15 pm 2/24 (last night) .

Refund date : 2/27/19
Expected Refund date : 2/25/19
Refund date : 2/24/19

Mine too I have American Express serve good luck everybody

Thoighs of u that received your refund did u pay turbo tax upfront?

I got mine yesterday i had no clue cuz i didnt get my alert

@Siaurie My tax prep was free and I have my money going onto a netspend card which ia probably the reason why i got it earlier. My ddd was for the 27th. i only checked my card this morning when i saw someone say they got theirs. And my federal was almost $9000.

Hey I jst let them take out of my refund.. My DDD 2/27 still

So who has their money already that had the 2/27 ddd? I find it interesting why some would get theirs today? I’m just wondering

@Mommyof3 its probably bcuz of where we had it dd. I have mine on netspend. i get paid 2 days before people i work with so i feel like thats the reason why. Everyone that got theres so far has had it deposited to a netspend or a similar type of card

I had min deposited into my bank today but I prepaid the fees. DDD 2/27

I'm confused what does paying fees have to do with the timing of the deposits? Ive seen all the posts about it but never asked now im curious

@Jocy1220 the fees go to a bank out of the refund. So how that works is you refund is actually sent from irs to that bank. The bank then removes fees and sends it to you. But if you didn’t have fees taken out you would’ve gotten it.
I’m one waiting with a ddd of 2/27 blah

Ohhhh I get it ok...that stinks. Mine was free but if it wouldve cost me money I wouldve had it taken of my taxes too. Well maybe youll get it tomorrow. If not Def by wednesday. I know it sucks but hey at least u know the wait is almost over. Hopefully theres no surprises for some on here. I had an offset but lucky for me it was only $70. last year they tooks $4700. I was devastated but at least my credit score went up. I dont understand why they would leave $70. they shouldve taken it all.

That makes sense mine goes thru Santa Barbara first so I’m looking to it to be in bank on Thursday the latest I wish be sooner but don’t know if it will since this year I waited 27 days for refund longest ever