Re: What day did you file and have you received yo... - Page 64 - Community

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

@jasonj566

I had a DDD of 2/22. TPG showed receipt of my refund on 2/21 & the funds were in my bank on 2/22.

Where do you see an est ddd on turbo tax?

Those aren't accurate and u can only see it on computer or laptop I believe

Does any one use the serve American Express card?

@thepanttherlady.

So your refund showed up on the TPG site day before the ddd date? That is good meaning mine will show 2/26 since mine ddd 2/27. I have never had issues with TPG they have always been very quick getting your money to you. Blessed to finally get a ddd after 27 days

@Mommyof3

Yes, DDD of 2/22 per WMR. TPG showed receipt on 2/21 and deposit hit my acct 2/22.

Me too!! I was accepted back on January 28th, and just got my DDD of 2/27!! Finally!!!! 😊👏

Tomorrow’s Monday . I’m suppose to get my refund tomorrow instead of on the 27th since it’s suppose to be 2 days faster with the card I’m using. Never got my federal on this card before so I hope it does come tomorrow I’ll keep everyone posted. Just Incase to give others a clue with prepaid cards what to expect.

If that is true the card that I use it's supposed to be three days faster so it should be home today so maybe I get get mine tomorrow I have no clue but I have to go through sbtpg

My tax return refund is over 10k and says it’s being mailed and on my return I put in my bank info for direct deposit, since I have the TT fees taken out of refund will Santa Barbara bank still do direct deposit?

What card do you have if you don’t mind me asking. I honestly never heard of a card 3 days faster only 2. If it’s 3 then yes today if it’s 2 then tomorrow anywhere up until the time 11:59pm.
Hope that helps

Account now.... Maybe husband read wrong ill double check... But still have to go through SBTPG

Honestly I wouldn’t be sure you can check their site to see if they received your refund first. I did the free version so depending on how smooth everything goes there a chance I can get mine tomorrow. Especially since it is over 8k and I never had such a high amount come in before worst case scenario I get it on the 27th. Still hoping it’s tomorrow though. And as for account now I believe it’s 2 days early so anytime between 5am-11:59pm you should see your money too!! Let us know if you did I’ll do the same

Ok. Will do

Hey all refund just hit.. NetSpend card. Good luck! Thanks for keeping my mind at ease.