turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Mine says that too

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Yes when I checked mine this morning there was an update. Deposited by the 27th no later than March 4th. So there was an update today. Hope this helps!

@Taynkp8668
Mine says that too by the 2/27 so hoping Monday or Tuesday I see it coming thru Santa Barbara

@Brown__savannah
Did you get updated to ddd 2/27? Just wondering with the code you had cause that is hope for others with the same code that shows they can auto correct some error

@Sanahjade

Look for yours to update later in week cause this batch just updated to 2/27 and that for filers early January into early February so you will be next

So I guess we will see if Walmart's 2 days early is legit cuz that's what I used lol

@Saiurie Oh I hope so girl!! You deserve some luck for sure I’m looking to get mine on that date since going thru Santa Barbara then chase

Actually I did! I checked my transcript on the 22nd with a 846 code for a ddd Of 2/27 I then signed on wmr around 3:30 this morning and it updated to a ddd Of 2/27

& for everyone who didn’t get a ddd yet hang in there a lot of us were January filers. You’ll update soon!

did you mean to say on 22nd you had ddd date of 2/22 and then ddd date changed to 2/27?

Hopefully I get mine Monday too! I used the free version so I don’t have to go through that (s,b bank) . the serve card released my state 1 in the afternoon 2 days early I’m hoping my federal does the same thing

No I checked my transcript on 2/22... yesterday (Which is when I saw my transcript update to a refund date of 2/27/2019)

I then checked wmr this morning at 3:30 and it also updated to a refund date of 2/27/2019

Sorry if I wasn’t being clear , maybe the way I typed lol.

that makes sense, has anyone had there TT fees taken out of their refund and have an idea of when it will hit TPG Santa Barbara Bank? I have cycle code of [social security number removed] with ddd date of 3/1/19

I pray we all get it as fast as possible I need a new washing machine mine JUST broke. Uhhh

@jasonj566

I had a DDD of 2/22. TPG showed receipt of my refund on 2/21 & the funds were in my bank on 2/22.
Bmy

Where do you see an est ddd on turbo tax?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies