Re: What day did you file and have you received yo... - Page 62

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Ms phia) yaaaaaaa.

Oh no. The sad part is she has to wait till Monday to talk to someone ugh.

Mine updated as well! Told y’all we just had to wait for the 23rd!!!! Glad everyone got updated 🥰

Mine says by the 27th

For some reason this year they are sending a paper check and not DD, anyone know how turbo tax gets there fees now?

@CharitaCharles83 the number u posted is removed ...either way im 99% sure its for student loans. The other 1% is just that stupid doubt that we all feel during tax season lol.

@jmanshutt3224 maybe its bcuz of what someone else said on the thread about only up to 3 deposits into one account.

Hope everyone got there DDD see ya next year

So the update says the 27th for everyone?

Mine says by the 27th

I filed February 15th, accepted February 15th.
2/23 still one bar on WMR 🤷🏾‍♀️

@Jocy1220 nope just 1 we file joint

You know it’s weird if you look on the transcript .. well on my transcript the first code up there is 150 meaning they accepted my return and beside it is the date .. I filed and accepted 1/29. But the date on the transcript says 2/18/19 has anyone else got a different date too? It’s not a big deal I got a ddd but just curious, maybe after the path message they start from the beginning and reaccept your return?

Btw congratulations everyone it seems like all of us got a ddd☺️

It’s only been about week. I’d say call them at the 21 day mark.

I have an offset for student loans. I guess they are taking my whole refund 😩