turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Hey so Igot my ddd but i have an offset. Im pretty sure its for student loans. But my student loan balance is $70. cuz they took most of what i owed last year and left me with that balance. I dont owe anything else im just curious would i really get an offset For defaulted student loans that only add to $70? I just dont want any surprises. It really couldnt be anything else.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Yup. I had been paying on one for years last year it had gotten down to $80 they took that $80 out in full last year.

Well I mean if they filed for it. Did you get a letter saying they did? ... I knew it was coming because It said what i owed year before last. So i knew last year was going to be my last payment.

no i havent recieved a letter yet but im sure i will. I actually thought the took all of it last year i dont understand why they wouldnt take the 70 as well

Mines updated finally this morning dayum bout time.😁

Brsawyer) did you get a update?

Ms phia) did yours update?

Mommyof3) did yours update this morning?

Jocy1220) did your update tjis morning?

Woohoo! Update on WMR matches the transcripts. 2/27.

I filed on 2/15.

Just checked wmr and it has been updated. Says ddd February 27th! It's about dang time lol

Call [phone number removed] this will tell you if anyone will offset the return .. if you have a DDD already on the site it would have mentions if anything was taken out

Yes my BF file 2/2 still not transcript and account one says no return filed.. I’m not sure what’s going on.

Ms phia) yaaaaaaa.

Oh no. The sad part is she has to wait till Monday to talk to someone ugh.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies