Saiurie

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Looks like we all did did anyone not? Mines 27th as well
Jocy1220

FINALLY!! 27th for me!
Jocy1220

Hey so Igot my ddd but i have an offset. Im pretty sure its for student loans. But my student loan balance is $70. cuz they took most of what i owed last year and left me with that balance. I dont owe anything else im just curious would i really get an offset For defaulted student loans that only add to $70? I just dont want any surprises. It really couldnt be anything else.
Saiurie

Yup. I had been paying on one for years last year it had gotten down to $80 they took that $80 out in full last year.
Saiurie

Well I mean if they filed for it. Did you get a letter saying they did? ... I knew it was coming because It said what i owed year before last. So i knew last year was going to be my last payment.
Jocy1220

no i havent recieved a letter yet but im sure i will. I actually thought the took all of it last year i dont understand why they wouldnt take the 70 as well
931453

Mines updated finally this morning dayum bout time.😁
931453

Brsawyer) did you get a update?
931453

Ms phia) did yours update?
931453

Mommyof3) did yours update this morning?
931453

Jocy1220) did your update tjis morning?
MommyDiana

Woohoo! Update on WMR matches the transcripts. 2/27.

I filed on 2/15.
Ms phia

Just checked wmr and it has been updated. Says ddd February 27th! It's about dang time lol
CharitaCharles83

Call [phone number removed] this will tell you if anyone will offset the return .. if you have a DDD already on the site it would have mentions if anything was taken out
CharitaCharles83

Yes my BF file 2/2 still not transcript and account one says no return filed.. I’m not sure what’s going on.