What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Filed and accepted on 1/31. Still have NA on online transcripts. Anyone else having this issue.?

i cant get my transcripts cause i dont have a credit card or anything it asks for... is there a different way???

praying we all get updated tomorrow on wmr

You can request them by mail but that will take a couple of weeks. You will not update on WMR if you have NA on your transcripts. NA means they haven't even touched your return.

@Heuserj wrote:

That puts you over 21 days... I would be calling and asking. Sorry, I am not of much help. But, I filed on the 15th and already received my transcripts. So that just seems odd.

Hey guys! Have a testimony haha so I was one of the many filers that have “still” on their WMR message. I had a blank transcript up until maybe yesterday(didn’t check till today). I saw some updating on my transcript but I kinda need help reading when I’ll get it lol BUT I say that to say this...”still” isn’t always a bad thing. WMR isn’t updated on my end but I’m relieved to see some movement on my transcript

My sister. Filed on 1/31 and recieved her refund today.

I uploaded a screenshot of it to my profile if anyone else wants to see it. It is a bit difficult to find on the IRS website.

When will it update

Between 3-6 am

Sure hope we all get our dd date in the morning..

Mine updated... Finally.

My daughter's updated also.

Mine updated to feb 27 ddd guys just now

Mines updated too! ☺️ 2/27 ddd, I have the American Express serve card suppose to come 2 days early like my state. Hopefully it does

*UPDATE*

(Myself)
Filed: Jan 23rd
Accepted: Jan 24th
DDD: Feb 27th

(Spouse)
Filed: Jan 31st
Accepted: Jan 31st
DDD: Feb 27th