turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

You can request them by mail but that will take a couple of weeks. You will not update on WMR if you have NA on your transcripts. NA means they haven't even touched your return.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

@Heuserj wrote:
Filed and accepted on 1/31. Still have NA on online transcripts. Anyone else having this issue.?

That puts you over 21 days... I would be calling and asking. Sorry, I am not of much help. But, I filed on the 15th and already received my transcripts. So that just seems odd.

Hey guys! Have a testimony haha so I was one of the many filers that have “still” on their WMR message. I had a blank transcript up until maybe yesterday(didn’t check till today). I saw some updating on my transcript but I kinda need help reading when I’ll get it lol BUT I say that to say this...”still” isn’t always a bad thing. WMR isn’t updated on my end but I’m relieved to see some movement on my transcript

My sister. Filed on 1/31 and recieved her refund today.

I uploaded a screenshot of it to my profile if anyone else wants to see it. It is a bit difficult to find on the IRS website.

When will it update

Between 3-6 am

Sure hope we all get our dd date in the morning..

Mine updated... Finally.

My daughter's updated also.

Mine updated to feb 27 ddd guys just now

Mines updated too! ☺️ 2/27 ddd, I have the American Express serve card suppose to come 2 days early like my state. Hopefully it does

*UPDATE*

(Myself)
Filed: Jan 23rd
Accepted: Jan 24th
DDD: Feb 27th

(Spouse)
Filed: Jan 31st
Accepted: Jan 31st
DDD: Feb 27th

Looks like we all did did anyone not? Mines 27th as well

FINALLY!! 27th for me!
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies