turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Still nothing.....:(

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

ThAt is really wonderful of you to share!! Wow beautiful and it’s great too and nothing wrong to share your accomplishments and good that is coming your way and now waiting to get a refund to have that extra to spoil your family!! I really vouch for that cause we all don’t always have to be in bad place to be worried about refunds coming cause like this you really had heart art to do something special with it to show your love and accomplishments as a family to surprise your loved ones!! I just think that’s great!! I know next week you will be able to do just that as well

@Mommyof3 do u really think so??? I hope so cuz I really just want to be done already. Last year i filed weeks after everyone i know and i got it before them in just a wks time. My sis got hers today but she also filed in the middle of january I believe. But me and my sis have this thing going where whoever gets theres first lends the other money to hold us over until the other gets theres. So its some relief

Mommyof3) i hope so.

👪 is wonderful...

Honestly yes cause most who got today was in the test batches and the rest will be on the 2/27 and 3/1 so I really believe you will be getting yours too cause I’m looking to get on 2/27 too prayers we update tomorrow so that can ease all of us at least

I know I'm very grateful to have that type of relationship with family. I know some arent so lucky. I'm a mom of 3. A single mom so tax returns are important for me. It allows me to do the things I normally wouldnt be able to do. I try to save at least half so i have it later in the year for emergencies. I want it bad now cuz i need to pay for a class I want to take and if I dont get the deposit in I will have to wait til the next one and thats not anytime soon. I sure do hope u are right about the 27th

We all should update tomorrow so please we need to share what we update too I definitely don’t want to see this being processed anymore lol

I was up late last night going threw the tax reform and the irs said updates are the 23rd which is tomorrow. Im 🙏 we all can post saying we have a dd. My son had surgery friday and need to buy a wheelchair for him. Its frustrating picking him up to take him to the bathroom, dinner table outside to get 🌞. Its really stressful , dont let him see me stressing tho. Hanging in there. You all waiting for your refunds hang in there....

Saiurie) sounds like you have a wonderful husband. I hope you get it soon.

@931453 Hope ur son gets well soon. That stinks about the wheelchair. Its too bad the hospital didnt provide u one. Even as a loaner.

We are settling on a house on March 1st and need our refund as a down payment. Nothing like being down to the wire lol

I kinda in a bad spot my water got shut off cause i lost my job and they kept billing me (i didnt know) now i am facing a court date and if i dont pay the back balance and get my water on yhe court said they cam take my house away

Jody 1220 thank you. I thought they would to but 👎. Lol

Got my refund this morning around 5am.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies