turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

I filed and was accepted the same day, got my DDD a week ago and my refund today.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Yes they gave us a estimated date of the 18th. We are still waiting.It is the 22nd. It says now the return is accepted and being process.After having the paragraph about the Path act..I do not know, i guess we all will get them eventually.  (that is Feb)

Yes the 2/18 was our ddd from turbo since they go off 21 days and looks too me that doesn’t apply to Path Act cause this really has been the longest I have had to wait so I’m just gonna go by the website since so far it’s been played out word for word so far lol huh this ACTC credit wasn’t worth this for me lol I still shocked I got it cause all these years I never got any credits ever single parent still couldn’t get these credits lol

ugh my sis got hers nothing for me

@Jocy1220. Don’t worry you should be next 2/27!! Hope so when did you file

@Mommyof3 I bet you and I will get our money the same day

@Saiurie. You sure hope so and it better be the 27th lol I know I won’t file right when I get our W-2’s next year lol cause I had no clue this would be so long of a wait. First time Path walk for me and it’s a headache lol

Right I'm not either I'm gonna wait till like Feb 1st or so

Ms phia. We are in the same boat nothing nothing nothing so annoying...

Am I just a single out *ss that didn't get a date still?!?!? WTH is going on????

No your not sorry I don’t think anyone got a wmr update it’s onlu going off transcripts codes and based off that it’s showing us we should be getting a date 2/27

@Mommyof3 Thank you!!!!!! lol I was about to have a panic attack!!!

It's just too stressful. I was honestly just trying to get my money before my son's birthday. That and I wanted a new phone. But my husband just went down yesterday and bought me a new phone he grabbed the Note 9 for me on credit. I simply HATE buying stuff on credit but I needed a phone so bad. Plus there was no reason that made any sense to go buy a phone I didn't want spend $ then turn around and buy another one when we got the $. My husband is such a sweetheart sometimes. And as long as they get me my refund no later then the 1st at every least then I'll make it before my son's bday. I just really want to be that "cool" mom that gives her son an amazing birthday party with all his friends. Like I want to pay for the whole event instead of him having friends not show because they can't afford to get in or snacks n such. He wants to go to this new trampoline world they opened and wants a new ps4. He normally never gets spoiled like that but not to go into to much personal details this year has been especially difficult for him. I just want to do something amazing for him. Thanks to my husband getting hired on full time wares he's been working for the past half year as a temp and getting a huge pay raise were not hurting to horribly bad right now. Were not compterble and are behind on some Bills but we was able to take care of our dire needs yesterday when the company gave him an advance on his check. With a bonus so it's almost as if it wasn't even an advance. Because he's been working so hard he's killing himself and they recognized his hard work. So things are looking up for us. Now if this money would come threw everything would be perfect.

@mnkrosnicki no I havent either smh ...

Oh no don’t do that now! Lol really we all should show updates in morning with ddd 2/27 cause the IrS really did stick to their guns with that date this year lol
Manage cookies