turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Amackall

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Are you getting the code 9001 topic 152?

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Note: Your refund should only be deposited directly into accounts that are in your own name, your spouse's name, or both if it's a joint account. Also, no more than three electronic refunds can be directly deposited into a single financial account or prepaid debit card. Taxpayers who exceed the limit will receive an IRS notice and a paper refund.

Hmm imagine that... I agree it is dumb but I get why they are doing that.

Roshon40) same here... hopefully we'll be one of the lucky ones that end up getting their about 3am. But my luck doesn't work that way 😖

I wonder if the people who filed and were accepted the same day are the ones getting rechecked and still have no date? Cause I've had a date for a little bit and I filled early as well but mine took 3 days before it got accepted. Plus I received another w2 afterwards that I completely forgot about and still have to amend after I get my refund..

If that’s for me wmr just says “ we received your return and it’s being processed” 😩

Hello Everyone. I hope you are are at least trying to keep  your wits in this crazy time of year. I filed 1/28 and the IRS accepted 1/29. I got the orange bar that said accepted 1/29 and then the bar went away and WMR reads still being processed (currently). I called this morning and spoke with a nice lady but she kept telling me I already called in today so after we talked some more she states to me that she was looking at a call I made last year on the same day 2/21. I had to laugh to keep from crying LOL. So with that said she looked up my info and said that my refund was not accepted until 2/12/19 which was a surprise to me. I am sure as you all reach out you are going to get the same info probably shutdown related. I think for most people that had to wait longer last year we will be fine but they are backed up at the IRS. She told me that everything looks good and most people with EIC will not get refunds until after 2/27 (earliest). I hope this helps, I am going to bed.

So has anyone with 2/22 date gotten theirs yet?

ytyyyttttttttttttttttttj.pngIm good homey !2019-02-22.png

@ADR89
When did it update for you?

I just got mine!! 😍😋😊😁😂
Figured I'd be waiting all day but I checked around 3:30am and nothing, it's website is updating until 6am, so I just checked again and it's there!! Today is gonna be a good day. I hope! Anyways, good luck everyone, I believe most will be today and next Friday at the latest. I really don't believe they'll make everyone wait until the 27th...

Irs*

Congrats! I still have 0 movement and the tax advocate has not called me back. So lame. But I'm happy for you!

Thank you for the update!

I filed and was accepted on 02-02 and I just received updated transcript of 846 code of refund, Santa Barbara Bank doesn't yet show up there

Manage cookies