turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

My sister filed on the 1/31 and was excepted on 1/31 Her deposit date is 2/22.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

I've been following this thread for over a week. I try not to post to much. I dont want to give misinformation or to get someone's Hope's up. It's just been a horrible tax year. IRS wont help you,unless you get lucky and get one that actually gives a **bleep**. They tell everyone the same generic info.

I'm glad I'm not the only one having the transcript issue. Sorry that your in the same situation.

So I read somewhere that early January filers tend to screw themselves bcuz they get put aside to wait until certain dates row by and end up getting reprocessed. I may not be wording it right so dont freak on me lol ...

Im not sure if I believe that whole only 3 deposits thing bcuz thats dumb. If someone has a bank account for a while why wouldnt they be able to have all their deposits go there. It doesnt make any sense to have to make other deposit arrangements if its the same person with the same info into the same account. If anything id say its more suspicious to have deposits going to different accounts every year. Just saying...

My bank is showing a pending transaction for the refund. It says it will be posted to my account 2/22

@edward301   did your wmr tool update???

@Kelli_1987 we filed same time no update for as of yesterday. I’m so tired of checking I didn’t even look today 😩

@edward301
Did wmr update for you?
Did you just find out about money coming to you this date?

@brsawyer my wmr has shown 2/22 for a while now

@Jessicachru nah mine has shown that date for like a week

Bet

Welp, I’m pass 21 days I’m actually in 23 days , status still hasn’t changed, still no bars, just says “we have received your return and it’s being processed” not even a tax topic. Filed 1/29 accepted 1/29. View my transcripts everyday still no 846 code .. Wondering should I call tomorrow or wait until the 23rd? Any suggestions? The wait is sooooo time consuming 🙄 lol

On wmr does it say being processed or were u given a ddd

Jocy1220)
I requested a direct deposit refund. Why are you mailing it to me as a paper check?
There are three possible reasons. They are as follows:

We can only deposit refunds electronically into accounts in your own name, your spouse's name or in a joint account.
A financial institution may reject a direct deposit.
We can’t deposit more than three electronic refunds into a single financial account.

That straight from the IRS website...
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies