Heuserj

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Can everyone see their transcripts?

Filed and accepted on1/31
Got the processing message on WMR.
Online Transcripts show NA.
thejays3315

@Heuserj I still have a blank transcript
931453

My sister filed on the 1/31 and was excepted on 1/31 Her deposit date is 2/22.
Heuserj

I've been following this thread for over a week. I try not to post to much. I dont want to give misinformation or to get someone's Hope's up. It's just been a horrible tax year. IRS wont help you,unless you get lucky and get one that actually gives a **bleep**. They tell everyone the same generic info.
Heuserj

I'm glad I'm not the only one having the transcript issue. Sorry that your in the same situation.
Jocy1220

So I read somewhere that early January filers tend to screw themselves bcuz they get put aside to wait until certain dates row by and end up getting reprocessed. I may not be wording it right so dont freak on me lol ...
Jocy1220

Im not sure if I believe that whole only 3 deposits thing bcuz thats dumb. If someone has a bank account for a while why wouldnt they be able to have all their deposits go there. It doesnt make any sense to have to make other deposit arrangements if its the same person with the same info into the same account. If anything id say its more suspicious to have deposits going to different accounts every year. Just saying...
edward301

My bank is showing a pending transaction for the refund. It says it will be posted to my account 2/22
brsawyer

@edward301   did your wmr tool update???

Roshon40

@Kelli_1987 we filed same time no update for as of yesterday. I’m so tired of checking I didn’t even look today 😩
Jessicachru

@edward301
Did wmr update for you?
Did you just find out about money coming to you this date?
edward301

@brsawyer my wmr has shown 2/22 for a while now
edward301

@Jessicachru nah mine has shown that date for like a week
Jessicachru

Bet
Brown__savannah

Welp, I’m pass 21 days I’m actually in 23 days , status still hasn’t changed, still no bars, just says “we have received your return and it’s being processed” not even a tax topic. Filed 1/29 accepted 1/29. View my transcripts everyday still no 846 code .. Wondering should I call tomorrow or wait until the 23rd? Any suggestions? The wait is sooooo time consuming 🙄 lol