turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

i found it, they havent recieved mine yet 

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/login
Is where I check for my refund status mainly cause checking irs will just kick me out lol but here soon as refund hits here takes them 2 hrs before hits my chase account

god you guys this really sucks...

i just wish it would say approved and give me that DD 

Posting on multiple threads.

There’s a trick to the irs. Call them and tell them you had a direct deposit date for today but your bank has nothing pending or anything at all.

They will then care to look into your file and correct your deposit date. All whilest giving you the relief. Ps you’re welcome. 😁

I’m at 30 days with nothing or change

For everybody who makes the call to the irs let me know how it goes and what they say for your ddd

@Jessicachru  please stop giving false information to people..

these people have not even gotten a second bar as being accepted on WMR tool.

it is still being processed.

you cannot call irs and ask them to correct a deposit date when there has never been given one, and they surely wont just push it through

i called yesterday he told me i had to wait that majority of people would have a DD of 2/27... and that WMR would be updated on the 23rd for those people

@Jessicachru  False

these people have not even gotten a second bar as being accepted on WMR tool.

it is still being processed.

you cannot call irs and ask them to correct a deposit date when there has never been given one, and they surely wont just push it through

i called yesterday he told me i had to wait that majority of people would have a DD of 2/27... and that WMR would be updated on the 23rd for those people

Still being processed you can call ask if your getting a letter maybe they know what their talking about

Being processed well have to wait till the 23rd for a update unless you can get transcripts online then that great look for 846 code and share that date

@Mommyof3  on hold with IRS

just to make a point that you can't call and say what that girl had said...

giving WRONG information is HORRIBLEEEEEEEEEE to people.

Please share what they say?? Not sure what the comment is about horrible etc?? I haven’t said anything like that. I said if you can get someone from there that knows what they are talking about that is what I said cause it’s the call center and been scripted what to say to so many

no i meant the other poster...

17 min on hold so far, estimated wait time is 30 min lol

ill wait

Oh gotcha I get lost in these not sure lol

Hey I got this from another Thread might help some!! It’s my cycle 20190505

I filed January 28th, accepted same day (though the IRS agent told me it wasn't REALLY accepted until January 30th). Cycle Code 20190505 on transcript. Shows the refund amount, processing date 2/18/19, no code for refund sent. Topic 152 until 2/16, and then it changed to received return and it is being processed, but also no bars.

I called IRS yesterday morning, she researched my account, showed no errors, said the delay was due to PATH. Said in her experience the being processed shows up a few days before getting refund (which at this point is nearly a week so I have good reason to doubt that). She also said that the DDDs are updated just on Wed Thurs and Fri each week, and that at any point I could be getting notified of refund sent. Still nothing showing at TPG site.

I HONESTLY DONT BELIEVE WHAT THEY SAY

lol everytime its something different its crazy

still on hold waiting to see what theyre going to say now

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies