turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

No update on WMR but checked TPG and money was sent there 2/21!!!!!! Still on two bars on wmr so wmr is not accuracies all the time I see

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

I checked at 7 and refund was sent to tpg but no wmr update still on two bars in there

what is tpg or w.e?? no update for me

TPG is the Santa barbara bank that refunds are sent to if you are having fees taken out of your return

What is the information about using the Santa Barbara website? I see people talking about it.

nevermind i figured it out and i checked tpg and it keeps saying im putting wrong amount but im not. should i worry or is it cuz it hasnt been released yet

ohhhh ok ...well i didnt pay any fees. Mine were free. Is that why its not showing anything

If you don’t have fees it won’t go there but just so you know where’s my refund isn’t accurate or at least mine isn’t. I pray everyone gets their money soon ❤️

I'm convinced that whoever said they talked to someone at the irs and was told they werent updating til the 23rd is right. This is stressing me out so im just gonna stop and watch til then or else ill go nuts

I know they arent accurate thats why. Last year I recieved mine before i even had a ddd

*thats why i dont rely on them. I just check my account where its supposed to go

Sellington) thanks i do to.

I have a DDD of 2/22. Having my fees taken out of my refund this year. TPG shows receipt of my refund and having sent as of about 30 minutes ago.

Congratulation panttherlady. I hope soon fir the rest of us.

Having sent to where 30 mins ago? To your account? Is fees just for what it cost to file or fees as in offsets?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies