turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

wtf i filed 1/28 and accepted 1/29 child tax credit

and still nothing

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

When did you receive this message

2\ 16 I got received your tax es and are being processed then 2\17 this !ytyyyttttttttttttttttttj.png

When I was notified by Turbo Tax IRS accepted I checked with WMR and it showed received, Irs took it off next day

I bet 1 hundred dollars  the majority of people on here will get there money 2\22! with or with out this message !

If anyone has a ddd 2/22 and you have a bank account they are not releasing your money until that date. I called my bank to see is anything was pending and they told me yes my irs refund was and they told all banks do not release the money until 2/22

does your wmr have that date?????

It was removed what was it a picture of ??

Theirs suppose to be a big update tonight.

Not sure on how to post the screen shot but a tax preparer posted it on facebook.

Ok but what does the picture show ??

What does that say, we are unable to see the screenshot.

I believe I uploaded it to " my albums " on to this profile you can see it there.

Great thanks!  That is great news!!! Hope its true. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies