Re: What day did you file and have you received yo... - Page 45 - Community

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Completely and utterly done ... This is beyond bogus, all I want is a straight answer, stating that everything is okay, no that it is BEYOND the first 21 days, they are stating an extra 1-2 weeks, well, that extra week, is THIS week, so where's the refund?? I don't know what is wrong with everything but I'm getting extremely disgusted with all of the excuses, when NONE of them seem to ring true, their just a line of bull ****. I do my job every day, mother of 4, college degree, good job, these taxes are what I am owed, not a "gift" from the IRS, so when I do my job could you do yours? I just found out that our state taxes IRS locations are **closed for inclement weather** are you joking??? We got 1.5 inches of snow and live in PA!!   For now, they can kindly flip off... 

Signed sincerely,

Royally effed off...

ytyyyttttttttttttttttttj.pngohio filed 2\1 accepted 2\1 EIC CTC MIGHT HELP SOME PEOPLE ! 

wtf i filed 1/28 and accepted 1/29 child tax credit

and still nothing

When did you receive this message

2\ 16 I got received your tax es and are being processed then 2\17 this !ytyyyttttttttttttttttttj.png

When I was notified by Turbo Tax IRS accepted I checked with WMR and it showed received, Irs took it off next day

I bet 1 hundred dollars  the majority of people on here will get there money 2\22! with or with out this message !

If anyone has a ddd 2/22 and you have a bank account they are not releasing your money until that date. I called my bank to see is anything was pending and they told me yes my irs refund was and they told all banks do not release the money until 2/22

does your wmr have that date?????

It was removed what was it a picture of ??

Theirs suppose to be a big update tonight.

Not sure on how to post the screen shot but a tax preparer posted it on facebook.

Ok but what does the picture show ??

What does that say, we are unable to see the screenshot.