Re: What day did you file and have you received yo... - Page 45 - Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 3

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Completely and utterly done ... This is beyond bogus, all I want is a straight answer, stating that everything is okay, no that it is BEYOND the first 21 days, they are stating an extra 1-2 weeks, well, that extra week, is THIS week, so where's the refund?? I don't know what is wrong with everything but I'm getting extremely disgusted with all of the excuses, when NONE of them seem to ring true, their just a line of bull ****. I do my job every day, mother of 4, college degree, good job, these taxes are what I am owed, not a "gift" from the IRS, so when I do my job could you do yours? I just found out that our state taxes IRS locations are **closed for inclement weather** are you joking??? We got 1.5 inches of snow and live in PA!!   For now, they can kindly flip off... 

Signed sincerely,

Royally effed off...

Highlighted
Level 2

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

ytyyyttttttttttttttttttj.pngohio filed 2\1 accepted 2\1 EIC CTC MIGHT HELP SOME PEOPLE ! 

Highlighted
Level 5

wtf i filed 1/28 and accepted 1/29 child tax credit

and still nothing

Highlighted
Level 3

When did you receive this message
Highlighted
Level 2

2\ 16 I got received your tax es and are being processed then 2\17 this !ytyyyttttttttttttttttttj.png

Highlighted
Level 3

When I was notified by Turbo Tax IRS accepted I checked with WMR and it showed received, Irs took it off next day
Highlighted
Level 2

I bet 1 hundred dollars  the majority of people on here will get there money 2\22! with or with out this message !

Highlighted
Level 3

If anyone has a ddd 2/22 and you have a bank account they are not releasing your money until that date. I called my bank to see is anything was pending and they told me yes my irs refund was and they told all banks do not release the money until 2/22
Highlighted
Level 5

does your wmr have that date?????

Highlighted
Level 3

Highlighted
Level 6

It was removed what was it a picture of ??
Highlighted
Level 3

Theirs suppose to be a big update tonight.
Highlighted
Level 3

Not sure on how to post the screen shot but a tax preparer posted it on facebook.
Highlighted
Level 6

Ok but what does the picture show ??
Highlighted
Level 3

What does that say, we are unable to see the screenshot.

Privacy Settings