turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Does Where’s My Refund? update often?
Once per day, usually at night. There’s no need to check more often.
This is straight from the IRS.gov website. Idk if it makes a difference by state or not but this proves that they update it weekly. Usually between 3am-6am. The best advice I have found is to call your card or check your bank account online. So many people get their refunds and don't even realize it because they keep watching WMR

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Sorry, meant update daily

Guys I’m on phone now waiting on hold to speak with someone from IRS. WILL UPDATE SOON

The 23rd people god just be patient that’s the update !

Mine says they haven’t received it yet lol

@Roman how will it update on the 23rd? That’s a Saturday

@ brsawyer. Where’s My Refund? on IRS.gov and the IRS2Go mobile app remains the best way to check the status of a refund. Where’s My Refund? will be updated with projected deposit dates for most early EITC and ACTC refund filers on February 23. 2333333!!!These taxpayers will not see a refund date on Where's My Refund? ‎or through their software packages until then. The IRS, tax preparers and tax software will not have additional information on refund dates, so these taxpayers should not contact or call them about refunds before the end of February.

ok got my transcripts in the mail... what number am i looking for for a code?

if i had waited until the 23rd i would not have know there was an issue on mine.

@Mommyof3 wrote:
I’m finding out it’s our transcripts cycle code and I have it 20190505 and that 05 is weekly but I don’t think I was weekly prior to this cause I always got my refunds on Wednesday till this year and it’s also my first time ever being on Path cause I got the actc credit for the first time

mine says 20190605

Kelli_1987) thanks i just need to relax and waiting sometimes waiting is hard especially when you have kids and bills.

okay just got off the phone with IRS, the guy was VERYYYYYY nice (surprise!) and he said the message i am seeing the "it is being processed" just means that they are getting ready to send the refund, he said that in WMR tool it has NOT updated, and that it will most likely update on the 27th. maybe earlier but he wasnt too sure, he said that hes been getting calls regarding the same message for thousands of people and it just means someone is manually doing your 1040 and they are getting ready to send it, THATS IT. does not mean there are any problems, he put me on hold for about 10 minutes and said there were no issues with my 1040 and no issues with my refund, he asked if i had received my prepaid card and i said yes, he said to look out for my refund in the next few days.. i have a feeling he mightve pushed mine through, he was so nice and reasurred me everything was ok and i would get it by the end of this month no problem. he even said "i have a lot of mothers calling and i understand about needing the money so he told me not to worry. that the wmr will update soon, i hope this helps anyone put their minds at ease. unfortunately we just have to wait 

See I just said that and no he can’t “push” yours lol

saiurie did u get a ddd?!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies