Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

how do you know if your a weekly updater???

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

I’m finding out it’s our transcripts cycle code and I have it 20190505 and that 05 is weekly but I don’t think I was weekly prior to this cause I always got my refunds on Wednesday till this year and it’s also my first time ever being on Path cause I got the actc credit for the first time

Jocy1220 i believe it will only hold10,000. Double chrck by calling the place where you got your card from.

Miyamontana, oh, was just wondering since someone said that people with cards was getting theirs today... idk anymore

Salurie you know now that’s all bull**bleep** on their end just to buy time ...is your refund that big ? Or over 3k?

@romanreigns81 wrote:
What’s the number you’re calling salurie ?

https://www.irs.gov/advocate/local-taxpayer-advocate

[phone number removed]

1-8-seven-seven-777-four778   lol why does it block it out

i would try to find your state one tho if you can it will be like an hr less wait on hold. 

@Mommyof3  wait what do you mean???

how did you get that???? and what does that mean exactly 

I always get my refun on fridays what does that mean

@romanreigns81 wrote:
Salurie you know now that’s all bull**bleep** on their end just to buy time ...is your refund that big ? Or over 3k?

its 5k almost 5500

It’s my transcript I order by mail on 2/1 I got it on the 14th which was silly to do buy it has a cycle code and mine is 20190505 and from what everyone’s posting since it’s 05 that means I’m weekly not daily so I only update once a week

From the post I read that may just be weekly

So ehat days do weeklys update

Guessing Friday into Saturday I’m not positive I’m thinking Saturday and 01-04 are daily’s

maybe its weekly because it was mailed? perhaps it means your transcript is updated weekly? i had mine mailed to unless its in my mail box now i haven't received it about to go check

This is the first year I even followed the weekly and daily only cause I noticed how I changed to weekly and not sure why I did
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies