turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Miyamontana: did you have it go to a card or bank

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

STILL NO MOVEMENT WHAT SO EVER! so frustrating... im calling my tax advocate i have an eviction notice. since im experiencing financial difficultys maybe they will fast track it. i had them do that 2 years ago when my electric was due to get shut off. ill let you guys know what they say. 

Kelli.. I filed the January 16th and accepted same day. Mine went from path message to processing and hasnt changed. I still havent even gotten the "approved" yet. Seeing other people that filed after me get theirs is so frustrating lol

Do you have a bank or a prepaid card

Ms phia, yes it is!! That keeps happening to me too. I do at least have a DD of 2/22 but I've been seeing so many people with the same DD get their refunds already but I still haven't. I wouldn't be worried if I didn't need it as bad as I do.

Saiurie. Hope it works out for you.

Even my sister filed the same as me, but on February 2nd, and she has a DDD for the 22nd. It's like wtf IRS get your **bleep** together lol

Still on hold.

@Kelli_1987 I have a credit union .

Nothing for me either still the same message

Did you get anything?

OMG man... i am STILL on hold. i waited about an HR got one guy he then transferred me to "intakes" to ask me questions and stuff to make sure i qualify and that was an hr ago and iv been on hold every since all in all iv been on this call for over 2hrs and 97% has just been listening to hold music. this is ridiculous. he also said if i got "disconnected to call the first number i called and they would transfer me back so im praying someone answers and i dont have to start over. 

Praying your call does thang up

@Sellington wrote:
Praying your call does thang up

really? why

Doesn’t *
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies