turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Access what?

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Accepted on 28th of Jan. Still nothing. It's frustrating. Never had to wait this long before.

Me neither Jan 28 accepted and still on same messed up message being processed lol

Mommyof3) me to still same message.

Mine is too and I'm in KY..also going to TT card like last year and I always get my DD 2 days sooner than my coworkers so I pray I get mine today😰

Seriously?? I filed on 1-19 and was accepted on 1-22...did you claim credits?

28th for me as well and all I see is processing, im a weekly updater so hopefully I see movement on Saturday

Mine is a card and I didn't get anything

The only credit I got was ACTC for $100 so not sure why this silly credit has held me up so long lol !! Filed 1/27 accepted 1/28 Path message since the 29th my cycle code is 20190505 if that is anything lol!! I’m just tired seeing being processed and no update lol need my deposit so can get a car and kids clothes

@Mommyof3 wrote:
The only credit I got was ACTC for $100 so not sure why this silly credit has held me up so long lol !! Filed 1/27 accepted 1/28 Path message since the 29th my cycle code is 20190505 if that is anything lol!! I’m just tired seeing being processed and no update lol need my deposit so can get a car and kids clothes

I am also the same cycle code as you!

That is exactly why I am needing mine as well...last year my DD was 2/21 and that's when I received it, on the exact same card I am still using now. I even got my DD from work going to it and I get paid on Wednesdays while everyone else gets paid on Fridays. Money's always there right at Noon cause they say they release it as soon as they receive it. So hoping like crazy o get it today (wed)

Ahhh the nerd in me loves the binary name. .... I as Well have NO movement STILL and I don't use a "bank" its a Wal-Mart card.

Still nothing....this is ridiculous!

The irs website still has the ddd of 2/22 for me but my money just hit my account this morning ! God is good !

Congratulation miyamontana. I hope i can say that soon.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies