turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

I also received mine tonight. I filed on 1-22, accepted the same day.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

I’m in California and my wmr has no update. Anyone know when I should check???? Is there suppose to be a update tomorrow or at midnight

As for the varying wait times, deposits over 5k can have extended holds on the remaining amounts. ACH transfers between banks can take a few business days depending on times submitted. And if your bank for any reason rejects a deposit, you won’t get your refund in a timely fashion. The IRS will end up sending a check instead.

@JamesBaxter wrote:
As for the varying wait times, deposits over 5k can have extended holds on the remaining amounts. ACH transfers between banks can take a few business days depending on times submitted. And if your bank for any reason rejects a deposit, you won’t get your refund in a timely fashion. The IRS will end up sending a check instead.

i get that and yes mines over 5k but i havent even got to the part ware it says im approved. and gives a DDD. i have no movement what so ever it still says "We have received your tax return and it is being processed"

Same here.. I have no change at all. Not approved, no DDD or anything. But my sister has a DDD for the 22nd and she filed 2 weeks after me. The frustration is REAL!!

I filed 1/10 and have a DDD of 2/22. In some other threads I read a few people received their DD prior to WMR updating.

If the transcript online didn’t work maybe check the confirmation number. I filed with HRB and I don’t know if it was coincidental or not, but my confirmation number had my DDD included after the 20190222.

where did you get your confirmation number on HR Block?

Filed on 1/28

Mine was over 5k and they didn't hold mine

As long as you don’t use the app you can access it from selecting ‘Next steps.’ Under federal.

@Todd1234 well hopefully mine are there today (wednesday) I didnt have any extra fees or anything taken out . I filed how I normally do every year . 

Think there just the first ones to come thru today. It was all cards that git no bank accounts. Bank accounts r holding em till Thursday or Friday.

That hit*

Good luck everyone. I'm unsubscribing from this. See u all next year.

Same with me. What time does everything update
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies