turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Screenshot_2019-02-19-09-46-09(1).png

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Mine says being processed without the STILL

@Mommyof3 when did you file? credits? 

Mommy ...so what was the time frame for that change ?

For some reason i get my updates on Monday unless it is a DDD . That was from this morning. Woke at 4:37 am est to this . My Previous message since 2/11 (I think that was Monday's date ) was : Screenshot_2019-02-11-10-29-03(1).png

Filed: 01/31
With: TT
Fees : Yes
Accepted: 01/31
Credits: EITC

Updated on 2/11 to : Screenshot_2019-02-11-10-29-03(1).png
Wmr Status: Processing with Topic 152. No path act message

Able to pull transcript online Wge and Account Transcript are blank. Return transcript has N/A .  have some letters in the mail Today from irs . Waiting to get them . Will update you all again then. Again my new status is :Screenshot_2019-02-19-09-46-09(1).png

Aconner22. I filed 1/27/19 accepted 1/28/19
Married jointly only got the ACTC $100
2/1/19 ordered Transcripts 1/31/19 Path Act message 2/16/19 no bars just being processed

@tinker when did this change your new Status on wmr ?

This morning at 4:37 am is when i checked . But i could have updated before that just for some reason i think i am a weekly update not daily . i get my updates on Mondays only unless it is my DDD

Have you received your refund yet ? I also had the DDD of 2/14 but still nothing has hit my account

Here is a batch chart I found...

Someone with code 20190505 has a return date of 02/19/19 and got her refund deposit date of 2/22 which would be exactly 21 days after the IRS begin processing her return, not the date accepted 01/28

Per my transcripts, is 20190605, and my transcript provided a return date of 02/25/19 which would give me a deposit date of 02/26/19...

Check your code on your transcript and find your date on this chart.

So... my DDD is 2/21. It says “by 2/21” does that mean I can get it before? People are saying they’ve had DDDs and that have past and they still haven’t gotten their refund?!?

I filed 1/30/19 turbo accepted 1/30/19 and turbo stated DD is 2/20/19. IRS still has me at being processed. I dont understand because ppl who filed in feb have a DD for friday that i have talked too. 

Just got off the phone with my sister, she filed on January 31 and recieved a dd of feb 22

hey! i am having the same problem, a week or so ago i had the bar as being accepted but now i dont have any bars and the message " We have received your tax return and it is being processed." is this a good  thing???

im hoping i get a DDD soon and see the bars move.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies