Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Accepted 1/28 Path message 2/1 only have the AcTC credit still in being processed no movement at all checked TPG site still no refund there

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

I got no bars and a message ssying it is being processed.

That’s positive and very hopeful for the rest of us for sure I have the same dates but not able to look at my transcripts online due to credit card isn’t matching so I’m kinda left in limbo. Praying for some update sad another week of waiting it looks like

Im praying mommyof3 we all thats awake right now will see a change tonight kerp the faith. If anything change on my end will share..

Same here.. I tried using the credit card I had on file but still says its wrong. Sure wish I could look at my transcripts lol

Still no change...my sister filed after me and got a date for the 22nd....smh

@Ladybugg1 wrote:
Still no change...my sister filed after me and got a date for the 22nd....smh

Right way F'ed up ... i wounder how they organize on who gets processed.  because its obviously not first come first serve. 

This is horse **bleep** it really is like what’s the point of filing early next year I’m not doing it let alone paying turbo crap 191.56 for **bleep** service

@Tiffany25 wrote:
I filed and was accepted 1/28. I finally moved off path Saturday where ive sat at "processing". I'm still in my first box. I looked up my account transcript this morning was a ddd of 2/25.

i ordered my transcripts threw mail. im hoping they come in today, my question is would my DDD be on them since i ordered them BEFORE the 15th ... i tried to order new ones but it wont let me because iv ordered with in 2 weeks. ill post an update if it has any useful info if i dont post any update there is no new news

I definitely agree.....idk understand the process I filed January 25th she filed February 2nd....go figure!

I'm really surprised everyone doesn't have a ddd and no one's got there money yet. But not having a ddd doesn't mean anything. Still think u will get your money like everyone else. I want my **bleep** money I know that.

Todd lol like wtf is going on man like why why why why I’d be happy at this point with a ddd so I can sleep at night naked

Lol. IDK this is bs this year. I'm gonna get paid before I even get my refund

I'm seeing some people on igotmyrefund.com saying they are getting deposits. I obviously don't know how much of that is BS, but maybe it's some hope. 

Today ?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies