turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

do you happen to know if she had to go through sbtpg? 

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Did she seriously get her refund cause people like messing with people?

I wouldn't joke, I know how it feels to get false hope

Well then maybe I'll get mine tomorrow if I have a ddd of 2/22. This sucks. I gotta wait till at least 6pm to even see if I got it cause that's when my card deposits.

I keep hearing that the federal reserve will be issuing starting tonight at 5 pm. Last year I didn't see any action on sbtpg or my bank account until the day of deposit (22nd) but I keep hearing cards get their refunds faster, and I am trying the turbo tax card this year. 

"ol'dude".....yet I am younger than you...

laughable...

I think someone said the TPG site isn’t updated today due to the holiday but again that’s he say not sure of anything at this point been stuck on path since 2-1 and now being processed since Saturday

You guys might want to check in to that santabarbara bank tt uses for paying your fees. They are very well known for scams and ripoffs it is best to pay out of pocket and not use that 3rd party. Google it and you will see what I mean so again goodluck guys if you used it.

Source: https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/la-jolla/profile/tax-consultant/santa-barbara-tax-products-group-1126-[soc...

I used sbtg last year and it came on time maybe a few had problems but it was just a few I read no problems with mine . Only reason I sud it cause I want state back as well but turbo tax did it for free this year

I have one for 2/22, but I honestly feel it in my gut that itll come before then . 

Filed:1/26

Accepted:1/28

Processed: 2/15

DDD: 2/22

My turbotax DDD says 2/18 but obviously thats a holiday & im gonna go with irs ddd . But idk, fingers crossed . 

@miyamontanaI am about 99% sure you will get yours on Thursday based upon the pay schedule and the fact on a different thread you stated you have a good bank that deposits a day or so early.

How are people seeing a date on turbotax. I’ve only seen 2/22 on wmr

You got to use a desktop or laptop to see turbo tax date or request desktop site on cell phone

@taylau2 I feel you . Im just being a little impatient now lol . I need it badly !

@miyamontanaYeah I hear you!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies