turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

My turbo tax says accepted but I’m approved with the irs. Did you pay through your taxes for turbo tax?

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

No they are not right. My ERD was 2/12 and im still waiting. WMR finally updated to say that my DDD is Feb 22 as of today.

I think u could be correct. Also wmr is only updated on Wednesdays.

ooh lucky fingers crossed for you

yes me too. Ive always just gotten it never actually got a date. If i can recall i believe it was always stuck on processing for me.

actually its updated once a day except weekends and federal holidays. According to the irs website anyways

Bs this year and I'm over this tax season already. IDK why they r making us wait even longer. They should release all the 15th not start processing the 15th. I've done this for over 10 years. People who screw the system screw us. But I know they had new tax laws so that's what's holding us up cause they weren't ready this year.

Turbo tax time line and the IRS time line are 2 different things . Always go with the IRS timeline if always got mine before the 25 of Feb and always been 1 week after the 15th

When did receive your update

2/16

Hi all. Hope is coming.
Filed 2/3
Accepted 2/3
Approved 2/18
Ddd 2/22
(Fingers crossed)

Wow that’s great your went smooth wonder why so many of us are still waiting

I have a friend who had ddd for 2/21, she recieved a deposit today but wmr still has 2 bars

did she have credits?

Yes she had eic and child tax credit
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies