Todd1234

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

What mine said last night that means it's almost done processing. It will probably update tonight and give u a ddd. Mine said that all day yesterday untill 11pm last night.
romanreigns81

Todd hahaha nice so I’m guessing you know that the unlock of the wmr checking is 5 times and unlocks at 11pm
Todd1234

I've files my taxes for years and this is the first time wmr ever has updated for me. Rather just have no update and money in the bank like usual.
TinkerRefund21

Remember if you get locked out you can still call.
TinkerRefund21

Whers my refund over the phone does not lock . Call the main irs # and use option 2 . Follow the steps from there
Brown__savannah

I viewed my transcripts via online 2 days ago in the morning ..and I didn’t have a 846 code but path updated 2 nights ago as well.. I checked this morning around 6am and also 12:10am my amount is still on the left , path message is still gone but it stills says processing. I really thought I would update with you guys as well! But I didn’t unfortunately, I’m still at the processing part. When will they update again? Does anyone know ? Or does anyone know if they’re getting the early filers our first? I filed 1/29 and was accepted 20 minutes after.
Todd1234

I filed 1/28 and have a ddd date of 22nd. If it says processing that's a good thing. Everyone is different. Some people have 2/21 ddd dates.
LILBABYMama

Mine still says we recieved your tax return and its being processed is that a good thing?
romanreigns81

I have no idea I have the same ...I was in the path message for a whole 3 days then yesterday changed to that .... does yours have a tax topic ? Mine does not have a tax topic
LILBABYMama

I got locked out i have to call the automation says recieved your tax return and its being processed then says remember wheres my refund online ect
romanreigns81

Someone help meeeeee what is going on !!!!? Get out of this processing with no tax topic stageeee!!!
Brown__savannah

I think it’s normal , people who don’t have ddd’s yet are back to processing you just have to be patient and wait until irs updates again
Todd1234

This sucks I want my **bleep** money lol.
Ms phia

I filed on January 16th.. EIC..accepted same day. Path message changed to processing over the weekend, no date no bars. But my sister filed February 1st, accepted on the 2nd and over the weekend she got a DDD of the 22nd. We filed exactly the same! So I'm so confused. The only differences that I can find are that she lives in California and I'm in Pennsylvania, and her DD is going to her actual bank and mine is going into a turbo tax card.
Todd1234

It's different for everyone.