Re: What day did you file and have you received yo... - Page 22

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

How do u order a transcript

On the IRS website you can request transcripts via online or mail.

They have an extensive verification process. Need your Social Security number, several ID’s, Tax Payer Pin ID, etc

Last year i was help until late march . I ordered my Transcripts around this time and they were never sent a week later i ordered a Account Record transcript and it had no wages as of March 20th 2018 . I had Id verify and had to send in copies of my records (ID, Birth Cert. Ect). My Full time job had not filed when my tax return was recieved by the irs. It is still my main Job on my return this year . I have 3 jobs (W2 giving EIC) and 1 dep (CTC) plus school credits (Lifetime Cred.). Same type of return this Year. Anyway On March 21st my funds were in my Account. Which is weird this year i filed a few days earlier and i got my online transcript is had "no wages as of Feb 25th 2019 " on it . I am not going to say i am held until March but from last years experience at least until Feb 26th 2019 .

Was finally able to order my transcript but it’s blank...saying no tax return filed

So does mine and so does Tinker

However, when everyone posted last night that their PATH act had disappeared and it finally said “we are processing”, mine didn’t.

It did this morning. So it’s either a East Coast - West Coast thing (I’m on the West). Or it’s a batch thing and we are in the next batch.

Don’t panic. Only thing you should panic at is Message 203 or “there is an issue with your return”

@IWag89 ok, thank you!

Lol, I am East Coast. Iam more anxious than anything . Had a few things i wanted to catch on sale . My daughter has a Frozen and Pj Mask obsession. Walmart has their toy sets, bikes and kid atv/powerwheels on rollback . I watch the comments alot just dont post as often. I will keep you guys posted and continue to follow the post .. I thank you all for your help tonight.

IM  in ohio WMR SAYS  Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 22, 2019  eic ctc 

but on the bottom left it says DDD FEB 22  2019

Is this recent

For anybody that is on the Westcoast.... check your wmr, mine has already been updated with a ddd by 2/22

Good luck!

yes check ur WMR 

I'm in Texas and mine updated as well! Approved in my acct by the 22nd. Good luck everyone! Hope they come quickly if they haven't already.

I checked mine its the 17th and mine was approved with ddd the 22nd.

Just checked mines and got a DDD for the 22nd

Wow I don’t get it like i got out of the path message yesterday why isn’t mine giving me a Ddd I’m in New York eastern time boooo