Todd1234

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Right I've never seen wmr update for me ever. Definitely different. My guess we will get our refunds sooner. Cause it says by the 22nd.
Todd1234

Definitely says by the 22nd.
nick112207

@Todd1234 mine has updated in the past but never a "deposited by" date. I'll have to watch my bank to see when it shows up as a pending deposit
Complextrina

“Scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 22nd,2019”. Would be nice if it was sooner.
TinkerRefund21

Can any of you with new DDD order Transcripts online or have Transcript to download
Lith0007

I was able to download my transcripts 5 days later of doing my taxes. Also, I requested them online and was able to download copies of them...

Complextrina

I never tried the transcript thing. I didn’t have one of the things they wanted for online transcript, and I figured it would update before I got the snail mail one.
Todd1234

Can't request transcripts but it says by so it should be before.
TinkerRefund21

Well then i know i am being held again this year smh probably wont get mine until almost April again
TinkerRefund21

I dont have any wages showing on mine and i have N/A where 2018 tax transcripts is
TinkerRefund21

Hopefully i get an update tonight . !!!!
Complextrina

Fingers crossed for you!
TinkerRefund21

Thank you
thejays3315

Still no update for me. Gonna call and see if they can tell me whether something is wrong
IWag89

How do you figure that just because your transcripts are unavailable, that means your refund will be held and delayed?

I’ve never requested my transcripts until last years taxes. Same thing happened last year and this year: no information was available, it said I hadn’t filed a return.

My return still came within 3 weeks of filing