Re: What day did you file and have you received yo... - Page 20

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

And it’s funny how you claim someone brought politics when your brought religion lmao... weird flex but ok

Also weird how you step into someone else’s arguement

I mean we can deflect all night. I brought religion into it, as I believe you’re that pretentious. I’d imagine you calling yourself a “C follower” yet exhibiting signs anything even remotely close to that.

I mean THAT is a weird flex, but ok.

Oomf

LOL I am with you @IWag89

Watching the cackling hens in this chat is laughable 

The one girl butts into your conversation with the other dude, makes it about herself, and is now on the defense because you called her out about her beliefs, which you were probably spot on about.

I joined this forum to see how many peeps were gonna rip the President, was not disappointed.

Its always someones fault except the actual person complaining.

Smiley LOL

I bet they went back and liked each others comments Smiley LOL

Hey, I have the EIC and the PATH ACT Message disappear today.

I did my taxes on 2/4/2019

They were accepted 2/4/2019

I had the PATH Act Message until 2/15/2019

I have a DDD for 2/22/2019

Hope it helps! 🙂

Same. Just checked and I'm updated with a deposit date of 22nd

Actually I just re-read it and it said it will be sent by the 22nd, not it will be deposited on the 22nd.

I thought it was always a definitive date in the past, or has it always read this way?

yup WMR  Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 22, 2019.  I have eic ctc!

Wmr updated for once says be deposited by Feb 22nd. First year seeing this. Go check everyone

What time zone does wmr update? Will it update tonight?

I'm in West Virginia and it wmr updated for me.

Filed: Jan 30th 2019
Accepted:Jan 30th, 2019 (less than one hour later actually which was weird)

PATH message until 2/15/19 due to ACTC only.

Update to “processing” message today 2/16/18.

Update to “refund approved” DDD 2/22/19. My bank usually makes monies available a day ahead of the actual “pay” date, so fingers crossed for Thursday (or sooner 🤞🏻

@Complextrina does it say deposited on the 22nd, or by the 22nd?

Mine says by the 22nd and I swear this is the first years its given a by date and not an on date

Still says the prossing message. Maybe by midnight my time

Sorry it still says we have received your tax return and its being processed
Sorry for the misspelled words if any