Re: What day did you file and have you received yo... - Page 17

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Yea let us know please. It’d be great to see people with EITC or ctc get their refund already. I was accepted 01/22 so hopefully soon.

Yes I use turbo tax and no fees coming out.

Filed on January 31st, Rec'd same day, Today's Refund Status is Approved . Refund scheduled to be sent to bank on February 21st.

No EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Did you have either EITC OR ACTC CREDIT?

Mine was filed on 13th, accepted the 14, and also the same as you the IRS is saying the first round of returns with either EITC, OR ACTC credits should see their returns hit their accounts by the 23rd. That's what I'm hoping for. Mine as been frozen like that as well until yesterday. Got the same message.

will be updated February 23 for the vast majority of early filers who claimed the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Additional Child Tax Credit. These taxpayers will not see a refund date on Where's My Refund? or through their software packages until then.
That is from IRS website just been waiting for that.

I’m hoping to have my refund before then geez

@Mistydavis1010 is it suppose to hit your account or are we going to see a ddd

Hoping to get mine today around 5ish. Usually when I get it. Gonna be disappointed if I don't

I noticed I have always gotten my refund on Wednesday since 2013 will that change this year since I’m on the path act?

I've seen it say both one page says people should start receiving theirs in their accts on the 23 then one says it should start to update on the 23rd with money actually being in accts on the 27th. So at this point I'm crossing my fingers for the 23rd but not expecting until the 27th because well that's just my luck! Lol.

IRS site under refund FAQs it says it will update wmr with projected deposit dates on the 23rd of February. It was the 17th and they changed it.

Still haven't got mine yet and it's weird. Figures it's different this year.

Filed 2/1 accepted 2/1 filed married jointly .eic ctc 2/16 WMR now says We received your tax return and it's being processed

Feel like this government shutdown messed up me getting mine today. I get it the same day every year and I feel like when they pushed back updating the wmr site from the 17th to 23rd it screwed me. It's Bs. Pissed off right now.