turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

U can't go by wmr mine never updates and I get my money before that even tells me anything. I've checked a week later just to see if it changes and it doesn't. Don't rely on wmr cause it won't update till the 23rd for eitc. Look on irs website under refund FAQs if u don't believe me. I usually get mine on the 16th between 4pm and 7pm. Mine says the same as all of yours. No bars nothing.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Well your message is different in that it insinuates that you will receive a refund. Mine just says it’s being processing and provides no additional information about a possible date.

I filed on the 28th and was accepted the 28th. People look into this wmr too much. That thing is useless.

What does being accepted on the same date have to do with anything? Accepted and approved are different. Most people get accepted within 24 hours.

Yes accepted means nothing just figured someone would ask. I'm not worried about it. I usually get the refund by at least 6pm today. Hope others gets there's too but it's different for everyone. I'm trying to relieve people's refund anxiety's.

You usually get it by 6pm today? That be really awesome. Does your WMR change or you just get your refund before it updates? I have seen so many say that I just want to make sure I’m reading this right? I had Path since 2/1 to being processed and only checked twice since path message on the 1st and I was hoping for some really good luck today?

Did you use turbo tax and pay your fees upfront? I have to check Santa Barbara site for mine since I had fees come out of federal

My WMR also updated overnight and now shows processing with no bars.
For the past two years I have received my refund on the 3rd Saturday in February. Always file the 2nd week of January. Always claim EITC and ACTC.

Yes u r reading this right. The last 2 years I have received mine on the 16th by at least 6pm. I pay no fees. The wmr never changes for me even a week later it don't even change for me. U can't go by that. I'm not on here to lie or mislead anyone.

Yes I used turbo tax.

Guess thats when my American Express Serve card releases it. It's different for everyone.

Yours will go much quickly then I had fees come out so it goes through Santa Barbara which doesn’t take long either so praying it hits there tonight. will you keep us updated when you get your later today that be great. Definitely can’t wait to hear others who start getting theirs

That’s awesome do you also use turbo and don’t have fees coming out

Yes I'll let u know as soon as I get mine. If I don't get mine today I'll be surprised since I got it the last 2 years on the 16th.

Yea let us know please. It’d be great to see people with EITC or ctc get their refund already. I was accepted 01/22 so hopefully soon.
Manage cookies