turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Sowlhowl

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Filed on the first. Before today it was showing the path message now it is saying return recieved and is being processed.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Same here. Just switched between midnight and now

That’s the general talk going around all the other forums (Here, HR Block, Reddit)

Everyone that has already passed midnight into the 16th is saying their PATH/Topic 152 is gone and it says processing

Someone also mentioned they exact same thing happened last year, 15th into the 16th, same message and process and they got their deposit 20th-22nd

I finally updated from path to processing . Filed 01/20 accepted 01/22. Been on path since maybe the first. Changed status within the past hour.

Would there be any indicator on WMR that would let me know if I had to verify my ID?

Last year I filed on 1/31 and stayed on the path act forever.... checked on the 2/17 at 1:43 am and had a ddd for 2/22 .... let’s hope this “processing stage” goes by fast

I just saw a message saying they wont even begin processing with EITC or ACTC until the 23 of February. Mine was accepted on Jan, 14,2019 there was a message today February 15, saying they had received and processing but no bars but I did have one before.

No, I don't believe it as the IRS isn't even beginning to process EOTC OR ACTC until February. 15, 2019. Unfortunately!

@Mistydavis1010

Don’t panic. I filed on 1/28 and had one bar the whole time...until tonight (2/16). Bars are gone and it just says “We have your return and it is being processed”

I believe that means they are actually processing it now and the next update should be approval!

same as everyone else... says we received your refund it is being processed!

I filed on the 28 and accepted I'm reaching my 21 days on Monday and still no ddd date

I filed on Jan 17, I got accepted the next day. Now TT says it was accepted on 1/30. I checked WMR on 1/18 it had one bar, but that disappeared. Today no bars but message that says we have received your refund and it is being processed

I updated as well too!
Filed and accepted 1/29
Path message ..152.. etc on feb 4 I think (don’t remember)
Checked 5 am this morning , and no bars and no more path message as well.
It now says your return is being processed.
Hope it’s a good sign!

Refund*

I’ve been stuck on “Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available.” with tax topic 152 for over a week now. Does this mean anything?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies