turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Congrats @Mrs_A

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

SAME HERE I DIDN'T GOT MY TAX RETURN TILL SUMMER I ALSO GOT THE LETTER TO WAIT AT LEAST 60 DAYS! I HOPE I DONT HAVE TO WAIT THIS YEAR.

Why do i not believe you Mrs. A
Fadams1001
Returning Member

February 7

IDK she could have got it. I usually get mine the 16th around 5pm.

Wow!!! Same Exact thg and time here even down to the Estimated federal refund date
02/14/19 yeah ur rite I down know why they don't change they're system either.. I'll keep posted if anythg change. Look for deposit prbly around 2/19

I filed the 25 accepted the 25th and still have no refund date

Just kidding people I haven’t got my **bleep** yet. LOL

you know we are all on here cause we all need this and the responses are all we have so to post a lie isnt what we need if you wanna just blow crap for someone to talk to try facebook lies are welcome there

Gonna say they don't release em that quick and your bank wouldn't even see it yet cause the hold it for 24 to 48 hours at least

I told you. A few people came at me for telling the blatant truth about these forums and tax returns

There’s always a handful of loons that will lie or come back and say “HAHA! JK!” like it’s funny.

As someone else said; a lot of people rely on this money. They shouldn’t, because the IRS is unreliable and shady...but nonetheless, they do.

Unfortunately, can’t stop people from being stupid for no reason.

I still have one bar, no projected date on WMR, no transcripts. TT still says DD of 2/21. We shall see

That’s all I see to
Ebby
Level 2

Have you received your refund yet?

Mine said path message yesterday 1/15 now it’s 140 am and it says we received your return and it’s beibg processed

Same for both me and my wife. Had PATH message earlier.

Just we received it and it's being processed. Not even a 152 tax topic
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies