turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Filed Jan 21
Accepted Jan 22
Turbo tax didn’t give me a date
Irs gave me an account delay

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Conspiracy theory time!

Wonder if they are waiting to see how the budget signing goes today?

Your not gonna get it exactly on the 15th. IRS said it won't update WMR till 23rd so u won't see a deposit date until then. Wish that it was the 15th and everyone got there money. The way it should be cause we have to wait longer than anyone else.

Where do you pull transcripts from?

Just search transcript on irs page and it will pop up. U got to have a credit card, student loan, or mortgage to verify your identity.

Thank you, what will the transcripts tell me?

Where can you find the Turbo tax estimated date?

U got to use a laptop or desktop to see turbo tax date. Or use desktop site on your phone. Only way u can see it.

Thank you

Your welcome.

People use transcripts to see if it's processed. Pretty much

I just got my refund

Awesome hoping to get mine around 4 or 5 when my bank sees it.

Mrs_A, did you have ACTC or EITC? What does WMR say for you now?

Congrats did you file EIC or CTC ACTC?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies