Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

I have a DD date of 2/13 and I also bank with Chase. I have been searching every tax forum, I posted a question on facebook and not one person has said that they have a DD date on WMR and haven't received the refund. This is strange. If the IRS has changed the direct deposit procedures I think it would be posted on their website.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

taxtime did you claim EIC?

All I know for sure, is this is the very first year that WMR gave us 2 dates. We wondered why they had posted more than one date. I'll let you know when something happens.

That’s strange. Did you pay fees upfront or through tax return? Cause last year I checked the https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/login and my refund was there already that’s where it goes first right before your bank. This is only if you chose to pay turbo tax fees through your refund.

I paid at filing so there should be no delay. But we have paid upfront and used their service to take out our fees in the past and it was usually still there on the DDD. Never more than the next morning. But, YES the info from the sftg (or whatever it's called) has always been quite helpful and accurate. Though the fed gov, not so much.

Oh ok I know someone who is with huntington bank said their bank has the deposit but irs hasn’t released it guess wmr said the 8th and her bank said 13th is the date irs has to release it. Something to do with new hold system. I hope that’s not it cause I too am Chase banker. She posted it on here somewhere about it

@Numborone Did the IRS give you two different dates or was one IRS and one Turbo Tax, if it was the IRS can you tell us what it said?  Mine says approved with a DDD by 2/13 not two dates.

Both dates are on WMR from IRS. When it first came up, it said DDD 2-08 and then continues to say that "IF" not in your bank BY 2-13,. Then to contact your financial institution.
NOW it says sent 2-08 and "IF" not in account by 2-13 to contact my bank. So to reread it, kind of fits what the lady from my bank told me.
Jvecc56

Yes same here

Where do you see the exspected redu s date on turbo’s website?

Where can I see that

The only thing I recall on turbo tax was the general estimated 21 days for deposit. Maybe I missed something.

No DDD, Approval, or Transcript for our 2/1 acceptance as of yet. I wish I had some glimmer of hope or a light at the end of the tunnel. All we have is the CTC, but that did not delay us last year.

Last Year:

Sent/Approval: 1/31

Refund: 2/8

This Year:

Sent/Approval: 2/1

Refund: <Nothing yet>

How do I get my transcript? I tried going on to the IRS website but I cant get into it. Can someone tell me how to get it...

Also, my Estimated federal refund date changed from 02/28/19 to 02/18/19 this morning. I filed 01/28/19, accepted 01/28/19, 1 dep with EIC and the additional credit.  WMR doesn't show me anything but that it has been accepted and topic 152

By phone , by mail , by irs actual building and online. Online is the fastest way if you have a credit card , mortgage , or studen loan with a active cell phone it’s faster. I also went online and went into the irs building the wait was less than 15 minutes
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies