turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

@link1320 & @Numborone Did either of you get your DDD?  Are you with Wells Fargo by chance? I just read a news article about them having a glitch and Direct Deposits not posting properly.

Finally some movement on my end but now seeing some having issues with their DDD not posting I am wondering if it will show on time! I am not with Wells Fargo, just a small local bank that always posts DD immediately.

Filed 1/12

accepted 1/14

Weeks of a error message under my husbands SS# and 1 bar under mine even though we filed married joint.  Yesterday the bar disappeared and we were both getting error messages. Then this morning when checked WMR had 2 bars and saying approved with a DDD of 2/13.  At least there is some movement at this point.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

@link1320 wrote:

my dd from irs was 02/06 and still waiting

if you haven't received you refund by the date the IRS said you would you need to call them.

Did ya’ll file eic or ctc or ACTC 

No. None of the above. Simply filed Married & jointly. My WMR, DDD said Feb 08. But nothing as of this evening. We have filed through TT for past 7 years and have never had any issues. Hoping to hear something tomorrow.

Waiting for path sucks

It probably hit your account in the morning it’s so much mess with these taxes

Still have this message:

Your tax return is still being processed.
A refund date will be provided when available

At least my refund amount is showing on the side again.

I filed Jan 31st it was accepted on feb 1st my bar disappeared on the 3rd and is still gone this happened last yr as well it’s to much with these taxes
Ross2013a

Right because I don’t have an estimate ddd either but my friends do and I filed and was accepted 1/29 and have the path code on wmr

Okay, it's Monday 2-11. IRS says they sent my refund direct deposit on Friday 2-08 to my bank. My bank just informed me that the IRS is not actually releasing payments until the latter day listed. In my case it says BY 2-13. I guess we'll see. THIS YEAR IS A MESS.

That’s strange cause if they send the refund and bank can see this then why don’t they post it? What bank are you with if I may ask? This is just a new one I have heard so just wanna make sure I’m thinking right

We are with Huntington Bank. We have used turbo tax and filed with DD to this same account for years. They claim that the issue date is only the date the IRS approved the payment but it doesn't actually process any funds from the feds until the due to your bank by date. Supposedly it's a new check system to be sure the bank accounts are valid and owned by the participant.

That’s just crazy for them to do that why not just put ddd as 2/13 I mean its confusing enough and adding more change is just stressing people more

All in all, it makes no sense to me. I have used the same account for years. And I know that my bank has no hold on electronic deposits of any kind. Funny how noone has an answer.

They have no answer cause this change is new and no one knows why lol. I pray this isn’t gonna happen to me but looks like will I have Chase and same account for 13 years and turbo too lol so I will just count five more days added lol
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies