turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

So your wmr never changed to sent ? Is it still on one bar?

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Then you can go to sbtg check to see if they have your return

I Had two bars it never went to 3rd bar sent

This is something new this year that turbo tax sends emails to say that a refund is on the way. In all the years I have used turbo they never did that. The only email they send is when a return is accepted or rejected. There seems to be a lot of trolls.

turbo use to send emails years ago then it stopped i did get this email as well from turbo tax to the email i provided them last year and this year I think its great there following up again considering all the fraudulent activities

That's great. I can't wait to get my email from Tt that my refund is on the way. I'm tired of checking WMR and getting locked out.

wmr will only let you log on a certain amount of times they do only update once overnight

Filed 1/13/19, was accepted 1/15/19. Stayed on "accepted", then it went from "accepted" to giving a "9001 reference code". That went away on Feb. 2, & I was switched over to the PATH Message. Oddly though, I didn't know we were getting the Additional Child Tax Credit as we haven't qualified for the last 4 years. Not complaining obviously, because that additional $1,464 will go a long way. My TT is showing "estimated refund date" of Feb. 5. But obviously not as I have the PATH message & ACTC. No EIC though. According to my IRS Transcript, it shows a "estimated" date of Feb. 18, which I highly doubt since its a holiday. (presidents day) Just sitting back will waiting for it. Guess we will get it sooner or later. As for State, I filed state when I filed federal. It was accepted 1/28.  it keeps telling me the information doesn't match their records, yet it is the correct information. I made an account & it isn't even showing that we got state back last year, but we did. Its just blank & shows nothing after 2017. Fighting to talk to them as I type this. 

By the way, I claimed 3 dependents. Only credit was ACTC. 

Last year we filed, 1/21, it was accepted 1/22, & we got federal 1/31. State we filed 1/21, accepted 1/29, & we had it 2/22. Claimed 3 last year as well, but did not get ACTC or EIC, just the regular CTC.

What’s the website link for sbtg? WMR doesn’t show any enough for me although I received emails that both returns have been accepted by the IRS. 🤦🏼‍♂️

I must still be in limbo wmr just shows 1 bar still and transcripts show nothing yet! Return was accepted on 1/28

@jmanshutt3224 wrote:
I must still be in limbo wmr just shows 1 bar still and transcripts show nothing yet! Return was accepted on 1/28

im still in the same spot as well. 

Same here!

We filed with TT on 1/31/19, IRS accepted (first bar) on 1/31/19.        ("NO EIC & NO child credits")

WMR status changed to Approved (second bar) on 2/6/19, giving a DDD 2/13/19.

Well there ya have it.

Someone filed the same day as me, accepted same day as me, and is about to get their refund, but has NO child credits

There is your answer. The IRS is holding strong to the “Middle February for ACTC deposits”
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies